Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

My band--------> Fraktal

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by FractalUniverse, Dec 1, 2002.

1. FractalUniverse

FractalUniverse Guest

Jan 26, 2002
    Valparaíso, Chile
    http://www.angelfire.com/jazz/low_fq/index.htm

and press the "mp3"
    ------------------------------------------------

Ok, my band is weird!!!

This is a raw version that we recorded the last tuesday ( 6 PM to 6 AM, then we recorded another song that we finished at 8 o aM).(there are some mistakes)

At the end of the song it's supposed to be a "fade out" so don't be scared with the improvisation we did.

Try to enjoy it!!! :D

note:The singer had a big test and he had to study, so there are no vocals.

2. FractalUniverse

FractalUniverse Guest

Jan 26, 2002
    Valparaíso, Chile
    hey people at least say it sucks, but say something!!!

I scare people!!!!! :eek:

At least being a thread killer is kinda cool nowadays......

3. neptoon

neptoon

Jul 25, 2000
    summerville, sc
    hey, i'm listening to it right now...sounds kinda like sepultura or something...i dig it. it's heavy, but musical. i'm really not into the guitarist's distortion, but that's just a personal opinion. i like the chorused out clean tone. props to the drummer for consistency. he sits well in the mix, too. and great playing by you. keep it up, yo.

4. neptoon

neptoon

Jul 25, 2000
    summerville, sc
    hey, i'm really digging the bass part right at about 6 minutes...at least it sounds like bass from these crappy speakers ;) fretless? nice...

5. neptoon

neptoon

Jul 25, 2000
    summerville, sc
    i just went to manny orrego's site. he's got some killer looking instruments. i wish i could check his stuff out.

6. FractalUniverse

FractalUniverse Guest

Jan 26, 2002
    Valparaíso, Chile
    Thanks for the Answers!!!!

neptoon: yep, that part was when my drummer screamed to me from the other side of the window:
    "play somethigh damn ***fu******kid!!!!"

Yes , it's a fretless bass

http://pic4.picturetrail.com/VOL59/713993/1206074/14026649.jpg

If you listen to the song with headphones there are lot's of interesting effects

------------
    The thruth is that i want to quit this band and start a jazz/fusion/latin band.... and maybe something funky!!!!!

that's what i like!!!

7. FractalUniverse

FractalUniverse Guest

Jan 26, 2002
    Valparaíso, Chile
    i'm selling my bass!!!! if you are interested..... but i forgot something....... i live in Chile, that's far!!!!