My Band

Discussion in 'Recordings [BG]' started by makironi+cheese, Jan 19, 2004.

1. My Band just got some new music up on soundclick, and we're actually starting to form a fan base. I just wanted to give everyone here at TB (which has helped me out a lot-thanks) the opportunity to here some of our music. please let me know what you think-thanks
  2. SeeSharp

Sep 26, 2002
    Oh man that was AWESOME! I loved the way you arranged the violins and chellos with the drums and bass. And how you had 4 singers at one time harmonizing with a harmonica. GENIEUS! Also great bass solo, and love the harp. Keep up the good work!:meh:
  3. Yeah- by "let me know what you think" i didn't mean some sarcastic comment, if you don't like my bands music then let me know what should be changed (in your opinion). I don't go around putting down other bands if i really don't like them i don't say anything, and i'd appreciate the same
  4. SeeSharp

Sep 26, 2002
    I'm not putting you down, I'm being sarcastic because you never put a link to your music up.
  5. CRUD! -sorry I was just being over defencive, please forgive me. I just need to chill out more sometimes.
    sound clicks down right now.
    I'll post a link later, but if you want to find it it's called "Fear The Dead"

6. thrash_jazz

Jan 11, 2002
    Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
    Artist: JAF Basses, Circle K Strings
    Off to Recordings...
  7. is still down but, I will listen and post back when they are up and running!

Some of our members need to be "kinder" when posting, there was no reason to be sarcastic about the link missing, it's an honest mistake.

8. I listened to"Falling up/Looking Down...

The guitar is very much out of tune and is fretting poorly. This makes the song, not to appealing to my ears.
    Echos over the Lake......sounds just like the fisrt song.

The Death of Beauty.........nice bass tone. Awesome Adam!

You guys are young yet, so keep up the good work,.

9. well thanks fI listened to"Falling up/Looking Down...
    just so you know though; Falling up/looking down is a backwards song. but thanks for being honest. we'll try harder!

Much thanks,
  10. RicPlaya

Apr 22, 2003
    Whitmoretucky MI
    Everytime you guys do this you will become better musicians. Just think by song #30 how you will sound. Keep it up bro!!