Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

My band

Discussion in 'Recordings [BG]' started by 74rickbass, Jun 14, 2004.

1. I formed a new band, right now were are just jamming. Were record all of our jams, and some are pretty good, and we are making them into songs.

Check'em out...

I really like "I'm restricted (set me free)" they are all intrumental and I think after you hear "I'm restricted", you'll understand why I called it that. It's a little rough at the beginning, but it gets better so listen to the whole thing.

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/3/voxnoisereductionmusic.htm

2. Josh Ryan

Josh Ryan - that dog won't hunt, Monsignor. Staff Member Supporting Member

Mar 24, 2001
    Cool 74. It seems a little loose, but you said it's the start, not the finish. I felt that the guitar part in "restricted" got a little repetetive though. I liked how the drummer changed things up in "where am I going?" I think theres quite a bit of potential, let us know when you have finished versions. You make good choices in your lines, good work!

3. Thanks for the critique blisshead, anymore?

4. BeatlesBassist4

BeatlesBassist4

Apr 22, 2004
    Gearogia
    Its Good man but you need to get your guitar player to change it up a bit and do some fills or something. But other than that good stuff man.