Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

My band!

Discussion in 'Recordings [BG]' started by ladros2, Jul 17, 2005.

1. ladros2

ladros2

Jun 2, 2005
    Ireland
    i know there's a lot of these floating around. any comments etc? we're a funk rock jam band.

http://www.purevolume.com/maluskus

personally, my favourite of the listed is the deeper feeling outro jam thing. changes from show to show, i like this one!

2. Greenantgods

Greenantgods

Oct 18, 2004
    very good in my opinion...i like virtually NO music that is out today...i like all the 60's 70's and 80's stuff...but for some reason i enjoyed this. keep up the good work. nice bass playing by the way. i like the singer's voice too.

3. ladros2

ladros2

Jun 2, 2005
    Ireland
    thanks, we're not at all into modern music either. and many people say the vocals is our weak point, he'll be ecstatic!

4. +1 On the singers voice. I really dig it. It compliments the whole package well.

5. Greenantgods

Greenantgods

Oct 18, 2004
    i've got a question...how old are you guys??

6. ladros2

ladros2

Jun 2, 2005
    Ireland
    all 17, why?

7. Xanaptabil

Xanaptabil

Jul 18, 2005
    Tempe, AZ
    If anything I think the singer is the strong point. He seems very original; good sense of melody.

I basically rate everyone against freddy mercury

8. ladros2

ladros2

Jun 2, 2005
    Ireland
    he's been trained in piano since he was very young, and does have a great sense of melody, and harmony. but none of the rest of us can sing, so he's stuck with multi tracking. and how he loves it! :p any opinions on the rest?

9. ladros2

ladros2

Jun 2, 2005
    Ireland
    nobody else?

10. Hysteria

Hysteria Guest

Jun 29, 2005
    England
    I liked the singers voice too! Good stuff that is mate, keep up the good work. :)