Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

my band

Discussion in 'Recordings [BG]' started by mykeindk, Mar 26, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mykeindk

mykeindk

Nov 18, 2002
    california
    I need an honest opinon on my band you dig or no

terrible spyware link: BALETED

2. you guys seem like a cool group of dudes...

I hope things go the way you guys want...may the force be with you:p

MP3's would be nice;)

Keep it up...

-Jon:oops:

3. mykeindk

mykeindk

Nov 18, 2002
    california
    thank you man! we love u

4. I listened to one of the tunes, and it's not really my kind of music. But it seemed like the song I heard didn't really go with the rest of the image of the group. The song seemed more "punk", while the pictures on the web site seem to say "metal". Anyhow, just my opinion. Thanks for sharing, and good luck.

5. mykeindk

mykeindk

Nov 18, 2002
    california
    actully we got 2 metal sounding songs that reminds me of slayer anyways i should put up those mp3s on the site.. thanks for listening.

6. To afraid to open up something like that....sorry and good luck...:meh:

7. embellisher

embellisher Holy Ghost filled Bass Player Staff Member Supporting Member

You shouldn't post links to websites that try to install spyware on somebodys computer. Not cool at all.

Everybody out there that doesn't have your IE Security set to medium or higher, that website just installed Xupiter on your PC.

8. What happens when you go to the site with a Medium security level? I just bumped up my security from Low (after visiting this guy's site and cleaning @#%#$#% Xupiter off my comp :rolleyes::mad: ), but I'm afraid to try it again. Does it prompt you when Xupiter tries to install itself, or just not do anything at all, or...?

9. embellisher

embellisher Holy Ghost filled Bass Player Staff Member Supporting Member

I am at work, using Windows NT and IE 5.01. With my security set at Medium, it prompts me and asks if I want to install Xupiter.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.