1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

My bands album, finally!

Discussion in 'Recordings [BG]' started by troll, Mar 17, 2010.

1. troll

troll

Aug 31, 2000
    Chicago area
    After what seems like an eternity, my band has finally finished and released the full length album.

Changes from over a year ago since anyone last heard it: One new guitarist and all those tracks redone, all bass tracks redone as some were unfinished... And some new vocal stuff.

Anyways, mixed, mastered, printed and done.

Have a listen at http://deadmanswake.com the player on the right will play the entire album. I'd love some comments/questions on any part of it, or just the bass.

Thanks for listening. Oh, and talkbass.com got a special thanks from me on the liner notes ;)

2. JoZac21

JoZac21

Nov 30, 2009
    Brooklyn, NY
    This is pretty effin' rocking... good stuff

3. troll

troll

Aug 31, 2000
    Chicago area
    Thanks Jozac...

4. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Nov 28, 2020