Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

My band's latest studio recording!

Discussion in 'Recordings [BG]' started by Ethon, Jul 28, 2004.

1. Ethon

Ethon

Jan 25, 2003
    Akron, Ohio
    I'd like to recieve ANY (postive or negative (yes, I missed a note :scowl:) feedback on it!

Thank you guys for listening!

http://ugr.suxorz.com/

the track name is 'Time of Day', but feel free to listen to the other songs we have up there/feedback on those as well! (even though they arent studioed)

2. DigMe

DigMe

Aug 10, 2002
    Waco, TX
    Ethon,

There was/is<?> an experimental/progressive band from the Dallas/Ft. Worth area that has the name "Underground Railroad." They have a pretty good underground following. Just thought you might want to know.

brad cook

3. sincity

sincity

Oct 16, 2002
    Connecticut
    Sounds very retro. It almost has a Crosby, Stills, Nash & Young vibe to it. Think "Wooden Ships" with a harder edge.

4. Ethon

Ethon

Jan 25, 2003
    Akron, Ohio
    Well...we might be changing the name to something like 'The Jesus Project', or 'Calendario!'

errr...well...we might be changing the name anyways.... :eyebrow:

edit: We like to play some CSN&Y at bar-gigs to make all the drunks happy ;) Along with some Hendrix, and Skynyrd of course (Floyd is a given...)

5. i like it!

6. Ethon

Ethon

Jan 25, 2003
    Akron, Ohio
    how does my sloppy, cookie-cutter, bass playing sound? lol

7. Jazzin'

Jazzin' ...Bluesin' and Funkin'

nice bassage! but u need to rip out some bass solos instead of the guitarist soloing all the time. im a bas solo kinda guy, i love to hear bass solos and i also love to play em.