My band's latest studio recording!

Discussion in 'Recordings [BG]' started by Ethon, Jul 28, 2004.

1. Ethon

Jan 25, 2003
    Akron, Ohio
    I'd like to recieve ANY (postive or negative (yes, I missed a note :scowl:) feedback on it!

Thank you guys for listening!

the track name is 'Time of Day', but feel free to listen to the other songs we have up there/feedback on those as well! (even though they arent studioed)
  2. DigMe

Aug 10, 2002
    Waco, TX

There was/is<?> an experimental/progressive band from the Dallas/Ft. Worth area that has the name "Underground Railroad." They have a pretty good underground following. Just thought you might want to know.

brad cook
  3. sincity

Oct 16, 2002
    Sounds very retro. It almost has a Crosby, Stills, Nash & Young vibe to it. Think "Wooden Ships" with a harder edge.
  4. Ethon

Jan 25, 2003
    Akron, Ohio
    Well...we might be changing the name to something like 'The Jesus Project', or 'Calendario!'

errr...well...we might be changing the name anyways.... :eyebrow:

edit: We like to play some CSN&Y at bar-gigs to make all the drunks happy ;) Along with some Hendrix, and Skynyrd of course (Floyd is a given...)
  5. Ethon

Jan 25, 2003
    Akron, Ohio
    how does my sloppy, cookie-cutter, bass playing sound? lol
  6. Jazzin'

Jazzin' ...Bluesin' and Funkin'

nice bassage! but u need to rip out some bass solos instead of the guitarist soloing all the time. im a bas solo kinda guy, i love to hear bass solos and i also love to play em.