Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

my bands music video

Discussion in 'Recordings [BG]' started by ireidt, Mar 14, 2006.

1. ireidt

ireidt

Mar 6, 2005
    Florida
    Okay, my band made a low budget video using a really small digital camera, but was wondering what the talkbass.com community thinks about it.

check it out by going to http://www.myspace.com/tbcfl then stopping the XML file from loading ( or the music that we host there) scroll down jusyt a lil and a google video is there.

thanks.

2. pretty cool

3. ireidt

ireidt

Mar 6, 2005
    Florida
    Thanks Llama. Kinda a big file. I downloaded it, and it was like 32 Mb, plus I had to get K-lite full just so I can watch it ( darn codec)

4. Pretty cool overall, but I thought the more arty low budget stuff was more effective that the live footage, plus it was wierd when the aspect ratio changed. Solid for on the cheap tho!

I did dig the music too, good stuff!

5. gustav

gustav

Mar 11, 2006
    Västerås, Sweden
    i like it, this old thing was cool. is it on a beach?
    the only thing i didn't like was the liverecordingstuff. the light was a little strange and í think it was to much contrast to the other "yellow"...

great stuff

6. ireidt

ireidt

Mar 6, 2005
    Florida
    got me there, but I didnt put it together. It actually was at a home complex that was under construction.

I thought the lighting was a littel strange myself, but hey, didnt cost us any money so eh.

7. ireidt

ireidt

Mar 6, 2005
    Florida
    would like to see if anyone else here is interested in checking my band out so, bump. :smug:

8. TheJimster

TheJimster

Feb 21, 2006
    Pensacola, FL
    I listened to Psycho and it seemed that your voice was drowned out. You should have done two seperate recordeings of you and teh abnd. And you could've donw one with all of you playing together. But overall you guys are pretty good.

9. ireidt

ireidt

Mar 6, 2005
    Florida
    Psycho was written by Marc ( rhythym guitarist) and was recorded at his house, I was not on that recording, and we are gonna do another version of it that you can actually "hear" everything on it.

thanks though.

10. Awsome. Loved the video

11. ireidt

ireidt

Mar 6, 2005
    Florida
    thanks willams.