1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

My band's recording

Discussion in 'Recordings [BG]' started by tlwaps, Mar 2, 2008.

1. tlwaps

tlwaps

Feb 13, 2006
    Ohio
    If you guys and gals could please check out my bands recording, it's just a rough mix for right now, and let me know what you think that'd be awesome.

www.myspace.com/ninthyork

2. Deluge Of Sound

Deluge Of Sound Banned

Nov 8, 2007
    Maine/Vermont
    It's fairly decent NWOAHM. I'm not a huge fan of the genre, but I've heard and seen worse bands that do what you guys do, so you're not terrible.

I could bob my head to it, and hum the leads. Those are good signs.

For a rough mix, it sounded pretty decent. I could hear everything with minimal effort, and a good production job could really do wonders.

oh, and a side note:
    You have the least metal picture on your myspace.

3. MoD_Scotty

MoD_Scotty

Jul 22, 2007
    Thrapston, UK
    I'm really digging the recording. Everything sounds great, and the music is good. As usual, it's really hard to hear the bass, but that's pretty much the norm for metal. Regardless, you guys sound really good.

But yeah, the site looks like somebody's girlfriend went crazy with the flowers and other unmetal stuff!

4. I'm not a huge fan of hardcore...but a catchy song is a catchy song. Experiment more with different techniques and songwriting styles. Checkout my band if you like...

5. MickMichaels

MickMichaels

Jan 16, 2008
    Brutal !! Double horns from me dude.

6. bazmeister

bazmeister

Oct 5, 2007
    man that was sick!

i added u guys

7. BadB

BadB

May 25, 2005
    USA
    I liked the music a lot, except for the vocals. The backing vocal at the the end of the song would be a much better fit overall. As for the recording, the snare is too loud.