1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

My Band's Video

Discussion in 'Recordings [BG]' started by royjulius, Oct 25, 2017.

Tags:
  1. royjulius

royjulius

Jul 30, 2010
    We just released our album that was recorded totally analog. Then we put together this video which was really fun. I recorded the bass with a Hellcat VI through a Hartke amp and Attack pedal. You guys on here hooked me up with Larry Hartke and he found me a new speaker for my cabinet. Thanks! Hope you like the video, we shot in front of a green screen separately and the editor put it together. I play the Starcaster bass now and just love it.

2. DirtDog

DirtDog

Jun 7, 2002
    The Deep North
    Nice! I play a black Starcaster as well - in a country cover and hard rock originals settings. I did see a Firebird (or clone) creep into your video for a split second!

3. royjulius

royjulius

Jul 30, 2010
    Yes, I did use that bass on a couple of songs on the album. The video guy thought it would be cool for each of us to do 5 takes in different "get-ups" (I just changed hats) using different axes. The guitar player owns the Nikki Sixx bass. Thanks for the kind words.