My Bass gear for Sale

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by gilbert46, Dec 5, 2004.

1. gilbert46

Sep 21, 2004
    Sacramento, CA
    For sale -

ESP 304 Viper bass - $400
    EMG pickups and 3 way active eq
    Hard Case

Peavey Mark III XP Head - $150
    300 watts @ 4 ohms delivered 150x2 at 4 ohms
    can drive 2 4 ohm cabs

115 Cab - $150
    Unknown maker - has professional Celestion 15 driver. Sounds VERY nice.

Will sell together for $650 and deliver to bay area or tahoe. I will include an instrument cable and speaker cable if sold together as well as a tuner and strap. This is everything you need !!!

Im in Sacramento and would invite anyone interested to try out the gear. This is everything you need to start playing bass with a band. Enough power to do small gigs and clubs with.

Im not in a hurry to "get rid" of this equipment, im moving in a different direction musically. Please dont lowball me. I will deliver to the bay area on the condition of paypal payment prior to the drive. I dont intend to drive to the bay so someone can checkout this gear and decide not to buy. Ive got 17 succesfull payments on paypal without complaints and a feedback of 87 on ebay under username knownasgilbert.

Thanks for looking
    email me at :

Attached Files:

2. PMs sent... Several days ago....

Sorry to keep bugging you, but.... I want the head and cab, and was wondering if you'd ship it...