My bass hunt

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by page, Jul 11, 2005.

1. Ok, im in need of a new most of us :) but i just cant decide , my taste and GAS changes all the time.
    So basically here it goes, I have about six months of no insurance payments so im free to save my money for a bass.I am open to any suggestions. I pull in about 120 to 180$ a week at my job at kroger. Subtract gas money. Ok then I like 5 and 4 strings, solid and hollowbodies. Im lookin for somethin middle of the road , basically anything below 1000, something I can save up for and all. Id like something unique maybe, or just plain good. The only things ive been really gassing for is a Geddy Lee in 5(probaly not possible) , a Warwick FNA jazzman 5, or a Ric. But im open to any thing. Please help me out. If you can, post a link to whatever you suggest please.

If ive been too confusing about this im sorry. Any suggestion are helpful. Thanks alot folks.
  2. verbass

Apr 26, 2004
    dayville ct
    Play them all and let God sort them out!
    Really play a bunch and see what is best for you if your local GC is too filled with junk (and they all are ) go to the local Mom And Pop Music Store with the fourty-five year old guy who still lives with his mommy , but rips ever so much when he plays and get one there. :bassist:

If the future is now????
    What was yesterday????

3. That's so funny, I used to have 3 or 4 friends that fit that description to a TEE!

good stuff!