Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

My basses.. Including my NEW F BASS!

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by BoiNtC, Sep 8, 2005.

1. BoiNtC

BoiNtC

Nov 25, 2002
    NYC, USA
    [​IMG]

Finally got a pic together sorry if its crappy... But the New F ROCKS! THANKS GARY (Roscoe5), its AMAZING!!!

2. Diomedes

Diomedes

Sep 3, 2005
    Somebody likes 5ers...

Those are tight basses, great collection

3. That picture is a bit blurred, but sweet basses! They all look amazing.

4. BoiNtC

BoiNtC

Nov 25, 2002
    NYC, USA
    Yea I'm not the best photographer as you can tell... I took about 5 and thats the best one I could put together....

5. ebladeboi123

ebladeboi123

Jul 11, 2005
    Oberlin, Oh
    You really could use some help in the photograph department. But none the less- sweet basses.

6. Dude have you no respect for those basses? Get a better camera!!!!!!!!!!!!

7. Coutts_is_god

Coutts_is_god Guest

Dec 29, 2003
    Windsor, Ont, Canada
    I enjoy the lakeland 5 string you got there. PLease tell me about the neck.

8. Figjam

Figjam

Aug 5, 2003
    Boston, MA
    Mm that lakland is yummy

9. Funky Tune

Funky Tune

Apr 28, 2005
    Puerto Rico
    lucky guy,is like have 4 corvettes or 4 playmates in your bed together at the same time.....lucky guy :spit:

10. BoiNtC

BoiNtC

Nov 25, 2002
    NYC, USA
    Its the Lakland 55-94 that Adrian Garcia had for a bit, transwhite with gorgeous birdseye maple... The F has a birdseye maple board too.

11. Congrats!!
    All your basses looks wonderful! Especially Roscoe5 F!!

Vince

12. ras1983

ras1983

Dec 28, 2004
    Sydney, Australia
    I'm sorry, but you will have to post a clearer picture ASAP!!! ;)

For the sake of the f-bass, PLEASE :D

13. The picture is *not good* :) , but your basses are wonderful. Congrats!

14. That picture is giving me a headache!

Nice basses.

15. BoiNtC

BoiNtC

Nov 25, 2002
    NYC, USA
    Well I took em all out to compare when the F got here, and they're all back in their cases now. Maybe I'll take em all out again and take a better picture, it looked good in the camera's very tiny screen, but once I uploaded and it got to normal size it got quite blurry.

16. Juneau

Juneau

Jul 15, 2004
    Dallas, TX.
    Nice collection :)

Just a tip on photo taking. It looks to me as though your using a slow shutter speed due to lighting conditions. If you use slow shutter speed, you NEED a tripod to maintain stability while the shutter is open. The alternative is to use better lighting with a faster shutter speed. For example, on Canon's there is a setting with a little mountain or person on it, that is slow speed. The picture of the guy running is a fast shutter speed. Consult your manual to see if your camera has these options, or just invest in a cheap tripod and solve it that way :)

17. BoiNtC

BoiNtC

Nov 25, 2002
    NYC, USA
    Hmm I'm using a Sony Cybershot... I'll toy around with it, I rarely use it (You guys couldn't tell eh? ;) )

18. Daywalker

Daywalker

Apr 13, 2005
    SOCAL
    Those are sweet! Very nice collection.

19. Bryan R. Tyler

Bryan R. Tyler TalkBass: Usurping My Practice Time Since 2002 Staff Member Administrator Gold Supporting Member

May 3, 2002
    Connecticut
    I use a Sony Cybershot as well- looks like you took it without the flash, which automatically slows the shutter speed to get enough light exposure and doesn't allow for motion.

Try it with the flash, or take it outside, where there's enough natural light so the shutter speed won't slow and you can take a non-flash clear picture (this is my preference).

You have some ridiculously nice basses, btw. I'm not much for traditional-style basses, but that Lakland is gorgeous (I remember it on Adrian's site).

20. Juneau

Juneau

Jul 15, 2004
    Dallas, TX.
    Ahh so the sony is auto...my canon has an auto setting, but Ive never used it hehe.