My Basses

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by ChaosGwar, Apr 24, 2002.

1. Alrighty,
    I made a quick website with all my basses. I'll update it as frequently as I can, and eventually ad soundclips, and mpgs of my playing.

Anyway, take a look.

Ben's Bass Page

If you've got any suggestions of what you like/ dislike or what you would like to see, let me know.

Thanks for checking it out, and don't laugh too hard. I put this together in just under 10 minutes.
  2. barroso

Aug 16, 2000
    nice job! i love to surf on these websites!! it's a pleasure to look at your basses, it's a bass pronography... i lilke a lot you all black Precision. i have a similar P but with maple neck. i hope to finish my website too all devoted to bass guitars!

3. rllefebv

Oct 17, 2000
    Newberg, Oregon
    How's about a little info on the Cahuenga?? For some reason, I'm diggin' it!

4. I really don't have any infor on it. I found it on eBay, placed a bid, and won it for $55.

I think the block inlays were a custom job. The guy I bought it from had it for 10 years, and he had bought it from someone else.

It's a nice bass, in need of a few upgrades. It's a back up for the Squier on there.

I've done internet searches, but can't find any info anywhere.
  5. Yeah, popups piss me off, especially when I am sites... pages, yeah that's it... :D :eek: :eek: :cool:
  6. PJR

Jun 20, 2001
    N.E. PA

My Bass Page

I've already turned over 3 of the basses listed....but will update shortly.

7. rickreyn

rickreyn Supporting Member

Jun 16, 2000
    Lutz, Florida
  8. Woodchuck

Apr 21, 2000
    Atlanta / Macon (sigh)
    Gallien Krueger for the last 12 years!
    PJR: I couldn't remember why I hated you, now it's all coming back to me! :D
  9. Gman

Jan 4, 2000
    Indianapolis, IN
    Yep....I hate him too. DAMN !!!!

10. PJR

Jun 20, 2001
    N.E. PA

...don't hate me for my Basses fellers.... ;)