Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

My basses.

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by count_funkula, Aug 9, 2002.

1. A couple of pics of my basses.

They are for sale if interested.

2. Those look Pretty Snazzy...but whats wrong with the top part of the neck and Head? Why arent they in the pics? Anyway...Cool basses...how much you selling that P bass for?

3. Why are you selling the Carvin? Be honest.

4. embellisher

embellisher Holy Ghost filled Bass Player Staff Member Supporting Member

What's up, count? Everything OK?

5. I counldn't fit the whole bass in the picture without losing the detail. If interested I can send you some pictures of the head. I'm asking $800 for the P-bass. It's not a Fender, it's made from Warmoth parts which is better than Fender IMO.

I'm selling both of them so I can buy a new higher end bass. They are both great basses but neither one quite fits what I'm looking for.

I have a post in the "For Sale" section that has more detail about each one.

6. embellisher

embellisher Holy Ghost filled Bass Player Staff Member Supporting Member

Cool. I was hoping that you weren't giving up bass, or being forced to sell for some other reason. Good luck on moving up!:)

7. Everythings good Jeff, thanks for asking.

I'm trying to scrape together the funds to get a Euro Spector. My current basses just don't do it for me in the church setting where I play.

I really hate to get rid of the P-bass, it's my jammin at the house fun bass. I'm willing to sacrifice it though for the Spector.

I really hate to get rid of either one, the Carvin has it's own thing going too thats really nice, but my sights are set and there is no turning back!!

8. I'm sure you won't be disappointed. I'd rather have a Euro Spector neck-through as well.:)