1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

My Book Finally Arrived!

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by AmazingGracePlayer, Nov 27, 2006.

1. After searching books stores and internets for well over half a month, I finally found Steve Bailey's Advanced Rock Bass book. I think it was published a long time ago and nobody really got into rock bass (like what the heck is rock bass?) that nobody bought it... Ebay didn't have it, Barnes and Nobles didn't have it, my local book stores and Guitar Centers didn't have it.

[Cue inspirational dramatic music] But if one is determined, he will always reach his destination. I found one on Amazon. It was supposed to be a book with a casette (now you know how old it is) but the owner lost the casette, so he was only selling the book for 17 dollars. I could not wait, and without a second thought, I ordered it.

I ordered the book exactly two weeks ago. I was impatient to recieve it. I live in New Jersey, and the seller lives in California, so I knew it would take 3 or 4 days... a week at the most.

[Cue depressing emo music] But I waited and waited and it never came. I call the seller - no response. I emailed him - no response either. I was on the verge to filing a mail fraud (which would take about 2 months for FeDex to do something). But today, I found a big book in my mail box. I was like holy @#$%! I was unbelievably happy.

Now, with the book in my hands for well over 23 minutes, I am still feeling the excitement. I wonder how much can I learn out of such a wonderful book!

:bassist: :bassist: :bassist: :bassist: :bassist: :bassist: :bassist: :bassist: