1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to post, make friends, earn reward points at our store, remove most ads and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

My boss . . .

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by i_got_a_mohawk, Dec 26, 2005.

1. . . . is such a scrooge, bah, worked 7 hours yesterday, it was busy as hell, i just managed (pub was packed and i was the only person working), and yup, good old christmas bonus . . . or not, 7 hours on christmas night at minimum wage, BAH HUMBUG!!

There should have been two members of staff on the bar for sure, good thing he's a good guy and was air bassing to jaco pastorious when we kicked everyone out and had a little lock-in!

RANT RANT RANT

2. A good Christmas bonus would be free Holiday Cheer for that lock-in of yours haha.

- Andrew

3. You make it sound like staff lock-ins are uncommon, they happen more ofen than not ;) , but yeah, i love going home at 4 in the morning and working the next day :D

4. MJ5150

MJ5150 Terrific Twister

Apr 12, 2001
    Lacey, WA
    What is a staff lock-in?

-Mike

5. Sitting around in an almost empty pub listening to good music til about 4 in the morning ;)

6. MJ5150

MJ5150 Terrific Twister

Apr 12, 2001
    Lacey, WA
    Ah. Must be a Scotland thing.

-Mike

7. its a fine tradition.

8. Tom Crofts

Tom Crofts

Mar 15, 2001
    Not just scotland, all of the uk i think? Probably more than just that... Maybe it's to do with our licensing laws?

9. Too True

Hahahaha, are you joking, its definatly not on the legal side of things :bag: