Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

My boss . . .

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by i_got_a_mohawk, Dec 26, 2005.

1. . . . is such a scrooge, bah, worked 7 hours yesterday, it was busy as hell, i just managed (pub was packed and i was the only person working), and yup, good old christmas bonus . . . or not, 7 hours on christmas night at minimum wage, BAH HUMBUG!!

There should have been two members of staff on the bar for sure, good thing he's a good guy and was air bassing to jaco pastorious when we kicked everyone out and had a little lock-in!

RANT RANT RANT

2. A good Christmas bonus would be free Holiday Cheer for that lock-in of yours haha.

- Andrew

3. You make it sound like staff lock-ins are uncommon, they happen more ofen than not ;) , but yeah, i love going home at 4 in the morning and working the next day :D

4. MJ5150

MJ5150 Terrific Twister

Apr 12, 2001
    Lacey, WA
    What is a staff lock-in?

-Mike

5. Sitting around in an almost empty pub listening to good music til about 4 in the morning ;)

6. MJ5150

MJ5150 Terrific Twister

Apr 12, 2001
    Lacey, WA
    Ah. Must be a Scotland thing.

-Mike

7. its a fine tradition.

8. Tom Crofts

Tom Crofts

Mar 15, 2001
    Not just scotland, all of the uk i think? Probably more than just that... Maybe it's to do with our licensing laws?

9. Too True

Hahahaha, are you joking, its definatly not on the legal side of things :bag: