My bow from Bob Gollihur

Discussion in 'Bows and Rosin [DB]' started by apfroggy0408, Feb 11, 2006.

1. apfroggy0408

Jan 21, 2004
    Well I got this bow today, and wow am I amazed. The case is beautiful. Velvet interior, pocket for rosin, and holds the bow very nicely. The bow itself is wonderful. I've never seen this much hair on a bow, but I'm not complaining. It feels very nice compared to the janky 250$$ one at the local shop. It also feels like a perfect weight on my hands. I'm very pleased with everything from gollihur. I will definately not hesitate to do business with him again.

For all you people that are thinking about buying this bow. GET IT!!!!!

I havn't been able to play on it. On monday I shall report back to you on how it plays.
  2. musicman5string

musicman5string Banned

Jan 17, 2006
    I just ordered one from him and received it today. Looks great. I won't have my bass back until next week so I'll post my thoughts then also.
    I just don't believe in spending alot on a bow considering I don't use it alot in performance. My other bow I got from Orin O'Brien for $150 11 years ago needed to be replaced; alot of hair had broke. Maybe one day I'll get a $1000 bow. Not today.:)
  3. camCARV03

Apr 23, 2006
    memphis, TN
    yes. Gollihur bows are great indeed.
  4. 5stringDNA

Oct 10, 2002
    Englewood, CO
    I love my Gollihur bow. Why didn't you re-hair your bow instead of buyign a new one musicman???