My Brain Hurts

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Head Creep, Dec 23, 2004.

1. Head Creep

Head Creep

Nov 6, 2004
    Los Angeles
    Just try to make sense of this theory. Some guy's drawn a connection between the murder of Dimebag Darrell, the Wizard of Oz, the Pope, Pink Floyd, the Olympics and Janet Jackson's Super Bowl incident. I got completely lost as soon as Dark Side of the Moon got thrown into the mix.
  2. P. Aaron

P. Aaron Supporting Member

reading that text kinda reminds me of "Brazil".
  3. Weird stuff. I do enjoy reading conspiracy theories like that though, i like stuff that makes you think. Any body got any more?
  4. That takes a while to get all the way through...

It is interesting's kind of similar to that list of things that is common between Pres. Kennedy and Pres. Lincoln. makes you wonder if it's just a theory, or maybe fact...
  5. By the way, did they ever figure out who killed Kennedy, was it Oswald or whatever was going on in the grassy knoll?
  6. There are several theories, such as the second gunman on the grassy knoll, and inside job by a member of the LBJ administration (Kennedy had announced that when he ran for re-election, LBJ would not be his running mate), and a couple of others.

Most people accept that it was Lee Harvey Oswald, but it was never proven in court, as Oswald was shot by Jack Ruby before his trial. Personally, I don't think it was him. No way he could have gotten 3 shots off in 6 seconds with the Italian Bolt-action Rifle he supposedly used...the rifle just jams up way too easily.
  7. P. Aaron

P. Aaron Supporting Member

I was there. I know all. ;)
  8. Yes, I actually went into insane person overload. Ouch. That did hurt my brain.

Any questions?
  9. Against Will

Against Will Supporting Member

Dec 10, 2003
    Big Sound Central
    I thought this was going to be about Screeching Weasel.

Why would he hang out with Ewoks?
  10. sh** i recently stoped a long reading of a complex book and i now opened tlkbass and this site appeared, this site looks like my book, and my brain do hurt more now
  11. Figjam

Aug 5, 2003
    Boston, MA
    Well there is the saying that Pink Floyd' The Dark side of the moon cd(i tihnk) goes along with the wizard of oz but i dont see how its related to dimebag.
  12. I thought this was going to be another Monty Python thread.

My brain hurts!!

Well, it'll have to come out. Nurse!!!

:nurse walks in:

Nurse!!!! NURSE!!!!! NURSE!!!!!!! Oh, nurse, prepare Mr. Gumby for Brain surgery. And get me a lancet. Where's a bloody lancet? My brain hurts, too.

It's funnier if you can see it, too.

Rock on