Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

My brand new bass

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by sickofitall, Aug 29, 2002.

1. sickofitall

sickofitall

Aug 29, 2002
    Hey I am a newbie to bass guitars and I just bought my first bass. I bought a ESP B50 for $200. I havn't actually had a chance to sit down and play it yet, but so far everything looks good. What does everyone think of my first purchase? I think it's the best bass guitar I could get for my money, and it will last me a long time. Well thanks for your time.

2. ldiezman

ldiezman

Jul 11, 2001
    Nashville
    I don't know much about ESP basses, but as long as you are happy with yours, thats really all that matters.. :)

And Welcome to Talkbass

3. PJR

PJR

Jun 20, 2001
    N.E. PA
    Ditto what said above !!!

Play the ****e out of it !!! Be happy and Gruve :)

PJR

4. Johnny BoomBoom

Johnny BoomBoom Supporting Member

Jun 8, 2001
    Glasgow, Scotland
    Welcome to Talkbass, and congrats of your new bass.

I don't know a whole lot about ESP instruments (Although I do have an ESP LTD Explorer g**tar which is really nice!), but I'm sure before long you'll be making sweet music on it!

5. CaracasBass

CaracasBass

Jun 16, 2001
    Madrid, Spain
    Welcome to TB,

I don´t know that bass, so the only thing left to say is: practice as much as you can.:D

6. sickofitall

sickofitall

Aug 29, 2002
    Wow, thanks for the very curtious welcome. I'm extremely glad to have found a forum where people respond very quickly. Well I look forward to asking and helping with as many questions as I can. Thanks.