Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

My Brand Spankin New Rig!!

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by lobster_boy, Aug 26, 2001.

1. I got my new rig today at G.C. i was gonna get a MIM fender jazz bass but when i got there they had the ibanez sr300 that had a j and p pup and a super skinny neck and a bass boost for a lil bit more so i settled on that. The amp i got is a 1X15 Crate w/ a graphic EQ which i think is the coolest thing since sliced bread, yer probably sayin this isnt the coolest rig (definately) but when yer makin 20 bucks a week it is. im probably gettin a bad ass bass bridge or one of the kalher bass tremolo's w/ the whammy bars on 'em (if i can find one) pretty soon and some EMG's in the near future. :)

2. Soon you will be lobster_man.

3. That sounds like a good setup to me. Once you put a badass bridge on there you'll love it. I got one on my bass and am considering putting one on my 5 string.

4. pmkelly

pmkelly

Nov 28, 2000
    Kansas City, MO
    "There's nothing like the smell of new gear in the morning!!!!"

-Enjoy

P@

5. Nothing wrong with your choices. Sounds like you got yourself a nice rig. Plug it in, crank it up, and practice your butt off.

Have fun!

6. CaracasBass

CaracasBass

Jun 16, 2001
    Madrid, Spain
    I love it!!!!!! :D