Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

My cat has fleas!!!

Discussion in 'Bass Humor & Gig Stories [BG]' started by Dave Grossman, Jul 16, 2001.

1. =^..^=

=^..^=

Jan 25, 2001
    Stuck on a rock !
    Wow - A quilted maple cat. Nice finish too, must have taken ages to polish ?

2. john turner

john turner You don't want to do that. Trust me. Staff Member Administrator

Mar 14, 2000
    atlanta ga
    hooray for cat jokes !!! :D (the crowd goes wild) .

3. jazzbo

jazzbo

Aug 25, 2000
    San Francisco, CA
    You guys are so weird. :)

4. Josh Ryan

Josh Ryan - that dog won't hunt, Monsignor. Staff Member Supporting Member

Mar 24, 2001
    heh , no more photoshop for you young man!!

5. Aww the poor animal, i have a cat of my own but he hasbeen vaccinated against that horrible virus known as multifleauscatius.

:D:D

Merls

6. Munjibunga

Munjibunga Total Hyper-Elite Member Gold Supporting Member

May 6, 2000
    San Diego (when not at Groom Lake)
    Independent Contractor to Bass San Diego
    Now that's funny. I would point out, however, that it's a flamed-maple cat, not quilted.

7. Now YOU guys are scaring ME...

I was expecting everything, but watching a nice and hairy "pussy" here was a big surprise... :D

8. BigJH

BigJH

Jan 20, 2001
    Cincinnati, Ohio
    Just wait till you really get to know us :eek: The unspeakable horrors that will be unleased upon your fragile and uncorrupted soul are not of this world. Just wait for your initation MMMMWWWHAHAHAHAHA......

9. BigJH

BigJH

Jan 20, 2001
    Cincinnati, Ohio
    I hope that I didn't scare GusTraX off. I was only joking. Don't take things too serious around here Gus, if you do you'll go nuts like the rest of us :) j/k Also welcome to Talkbass. I've been studying for a Calc. Test that is why I'm so wacky don't mind me. My brain is being used in other places right now :( Sorry.

10. TOO late for an advisement... my pants are a disaster... :D

I'm used to this, gentlemen... I do moderate a Forum... of course, they are REAL musicians, not bassists... ahahaha

Nah, just Kidding. I came here because of my new friend Dave Castelo. Nice guy !

Have a great day... keep posting !

11. Come to Off Topic.......... Come meet JT!:eek: :oops:

:D:D

Merls

12. LiL BaSS DuDe

LiL BaSS DuDe Guest

May 15, 2001
    Scotland,
    roflmao!

God.. Hahaha... You guys are crazier than me! (That's possible?!?!:p:D:rolleyes::eek:)