1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

My COMPLETE Bass Collection - Spector, Wal, Pedulla, Hamer, Jackson, Fender etc

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by cetera, Apr 14, 2010.

1. cetera

cetera

Apr 29, 2004
    Surrey, England
    Endorsing Artist: Spector Basses & Cort Basses
    I’ve finally had time/access to all my gear in one go (grabbed them from storage) so have taken the opportunity to photograph the new Spector additions and all the other basses I have…. in addition to some older pics. Sorry for the poor picture quality/glare… I had to be quick…!

First up..... An old 'group' shot of my Spectors..... a kind of sideways 'razzle tower' if you will.... :lol: (the English amongst you may get that joke!)

From left:
    Holoflash REX2000-4 (customised), Zebrano EuroLX (now SOLD), White Euro NS2JA-CR, Black Korean Kramer NS2A, White Euro4, White Korean Kramer NS2A, White US Kramer NS2, Blue Stain Euro4, Plum Stain Euro4, Holoflash Black US NS2 Custom, Black US Kramer NS2, Natural EuroLX (now SOLD), Cherry Sunburst US Pre-Kramer NS2 & Walnut 1976 US SB-1

MySpectors004.

and here, broken down into mini-collections:

The 'white' Spectors..... from left.... Euro NS2JA-CR, Euro4, Korean Kramer NS2A & US Kramer NS2

MySpectors001.

the 'black' Spectors..... from left..... US Kramer NS2 & Korean Kramer NS2A

MySpectors007.

the Czech-made 'Euro' Spectors..... from left.... Blue Stain Euro4, White Euro NS2JA-CR, Zebrano EuroLX (now SOLD), Natural EuroLX (now SOLD), White Euro4 & Plum Stain Euro4

MySpectors011.

the 80's US Spectors..... from left.... Black Kramer NS2, Cherry Sunburst Pre-Kramer NS2 & White Kramer NS2

MySpectors009.

the 'Custom Order' Spectors..... from left.... White Euro NS2JA-CR (one of only 82 worldwide), White Euro4 (custom colour order), US NS2 Custom with abalone inlays and Black Holoflash finish, original 1976 US Spector SB1 (one of the first ever Spectors!) & Korean Holoflash REX2000-4 customised with gold hardware & abalone inlays

MySpectors012.

the 'Wood Finish' Spectors..... from left.... Zebrano EuroLX (now SOLD), Natural Euro LX (now SOLD) & Walnut US 1976 SB1

MySpectors010.

the 'Holoflash' Spectors..... from left.... US NS2 Custom & Korean REX2000-4

MySpectors013.

2. cetera

cetera

Apr 29, 2004
    Surrey, England
    .....and now onto the more recent Spector purchases....

First up - a EuroLX in Black Cherry, a EuroLX in Poplar Burl and a late 80's Korean Kramer Spector NS2A

xmas2009063.

Three different Jackson 'Kip Winger' basses. All neck-thru but different pickups etc.... (sorry for glare)
    Left to right: Black with EMG select PJ's and 3 knobs, White with Jackson PJ's and 4 knobs , Lacewood top of the line model with EMG humbuckers and a Kahler bridge.

xmas2009065.

Fender 'Geddy Lee' Jazz, a very rare early 90's Hamer 'Impact' & an Allparts/Fender 70's Jazz Reissue with Wizard pickups.

xmas2009066.

My Fender P-shaped basses....all Japanese made.
    1987 Fender Jazz Bass Special, Fender Precision 70's Reissue (Phil Lynott model), Fender Precision 1962 Reissue (with flatwounds)

xmas2009067.

3 amazingly underrated and tone-full basses. These are each a revelation...! (Sorry for the glare!)
    A Peavey RJ-IV 'Randy Jackson', a Schecter 'Model T' and a Peavey 'Rudy Sarzo'

xmas2009068.

A Pedulla sandwich....(sorry for the glare!)
    Spector Rex-4 (same as in old p*rn thread), Pedulla Buzz4 fretless and a very rare Fernandes 'Spectorbird'

xmas2009069.

The 'Gene Simmons' collection....
    Mid 90's 'Axe', mid 90's 'Punisher' and a VERY rare Staccato MG bass.... made from Magnesium Alloy!

xmas2009070.

The Wal Mk1's....
    An early 80's Wenge fretted, my latest purchase - a 'Geddy Lee' built in 2000 to the exact same specs as Geddy's (including ebony fingerboard!) and a mid 80's Stained Maple fretless.... Lush!

xmas2009062.

some more pics of the 'Geddy Lee' Wal....:)

xmas2009072.

xmas2009073.

xmas2009075.

xmas2009074.

3. cetera

cetera

Apr 29, 2004
    Surrey, England
    Last couple.... used onstage with the KISS tribute:

A 'Feline' made Kramer Axe bass

MeAxePointing.

and a 'Feline' made Spector SB1/Gene Simmons bass

MeBlood.

4. Jonyak

Jonyak

Oct 2, 2007
    Ottawa, Ont
    thats quite the collection.

5. bass4worship

bass4worship Ready For Freddy, let rock Supporting Member

May 4, 2009
    Sebring, Florida
    And not a 5 banger in site....... cool

6. Incredible collection. I really dig the Hamer Impact. I saw one for sale a few years ago and should have picked it up :(

7. tdub0199

tdub0199

Mar 4, 2010
    Atlanta, Ga.
    wow!!!! what a collection..... All are Nice Basses!!!

8. MooseLumps

MooseLumps Supporting Member

Nov 4, 2007
    Portland
    I thought John Turner had a lot of basses, sheesh.
    Want to mail me one or two if you get tired of them?

9. Beautiful !!! I would have never expected to see Peavey in the bunch but that tells me this guy knows bass guitars :) Ciao!

10. Aspidites

Aspidites

Oct 20, 2009
    Berkeley CA
    And here I thought I had too many basses with 7 of them.

My faves are the Hamer Impact and Peavey RJ-IV.

11. jasper383

jasper383

Dec 5, 2004
    Durham NC
    Great collection.

Lots of Spectors!

12. Jaw drops to floor.............film at 11:00!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

13. cetera

cetera

Apr 29, 2004
    Surrey, England
    Thanks guys!! It's been 25 years of trading, upgrading and buying to get to this stage :)

A couple more landing within the next month.... a Cort 'Axe' bass (thanks to my endorsement with the worlds #1 KISS tribute - 'Dressed To Kill') and another Spector Rex 2000/4 (in black stain) which I've just scored at a silly LOW price :)

Just want a Mouradian CS74, an original early 80's ESP Surveyor, Spector Forte-X, Fender Steve Harris, Warwick Infinity & a Jackson TBX (Thunderbird) and I think I'm all done!! lol!
    Anyone got any of these for sale?!? ;)

14. amimbari

amimbari

May 6, 2008
    Pittsburgh, PA
    I thought that black one was a Futura XL-(NT) not a KW??

find me a LEFTY Concert-V, and you can HAVE my TBX you have wanted for 3 years as you may have more luck over there than I have been having over here trying to find a lefty one.

[ if they even made a lefty version, cause I never saw one ]

15. whoapower

whoapower

Jul 14, 2005
    Austin, TX
    Great collection! I remember playing on one of those Hamers at a music shop in the early 90's! Slick bass!

16. cetera

cetera

Apr 29, 2004
    Surrey, England
    I'll get searching! :bassist:

17. the_hook

the_hook

Apr 9, 2008
    Toronto
    I still want that Geddy Wal....:bawl:

18. jgroh

jgroh Supporting Member

Sep 14, 2007
    Pennsylvania
    Me too!!!:bawl:

19. I want a Fender Steve Harris as well n I want to do it in the colors of my favourite American Football team - The Philadelphia Eagles beings that I am from Philadelphia PA originally. I do still live in the area and play out at bars. Maybe I will get a bigger rise from some folks?

20. pacojas

pacojas "FYYA BUN"

Oct 11, 2009
    MEXICANADAMERICA
    i want the one "dipped" in that purple stuff!!!! (yummy)