Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

My confirmation present!

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by Dean_CustomJazz, Mar 6, 2003.

1. Dean_CustomJazz

Dean_CustomJazz Guest

Jan 23, 2002
    woburn
    I've been fiddlin' with some sixers at performance, and I decided I could very much improve my range if I had one. So i just made confirmation last saturday, and I got 500 big ones.I love the tone of dean basses, so I decided on this:
    [​IMG]
    It's pretty strange really... I can really only slap to my full extend on my dean. I've tried on warwicks, spectors, stingrays, you name it (under $1000
    :rolleyes: ) I'm just hooked for some reason.

2. 5stringDNA

5stringDNA

Oct 10, 2002
    Englewood, CO
    Nice bass eh..I've been in the market for a sixer myself. Hmm I coudl really use $500 right now, Myabe I shoudl consider becoming a catholic or lutheran or whoever does that confirmation thing..haha!:D

3. Sweet, what an awesome idea!! I'm half way through confirmation. Time to talk to my parents. . .:)

4. Philbiker

Philbiker Pat's the best!

Dec 28, 2000
    Northern Virginia, USA
    That is a beautiful bass. You should joint the contemporary choir at your church and give it a workout. I play a Dean Edge 5 fretless in my Catholic church. Congratulations on your confirmation, I hope you learned a lot about the Faith.

5. Hey Phil, what is your full name?

My grandmother once sang in her church choir thingie a long time ago.