1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to post, make friends, earn reward points at our store, remove most ads and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

My confirmation present!

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by Dean_CustomJazz, Mar 6, 2003.

1. Dean_CustomJazz

Dean_CustomJazz Guest

Jan 23, 2002
    woburn
    I've been fiddlin' with some sixers at performance, and I decided I could very much improve my range if I had one. So i just made confirmation last saturday, and I got 500 big ones.I love the tone of dean basses, so I decided on this:
    [​IMG]
    It's pretty strange really... I can really only slap to my full extend on my dean. I've tried on warwicks, spectors, stingrays, you name it (under $1000
    :rolleyes: ) I'm just hooked for some reason.

2. 5stringDNA

5stringDNA

Oct 10, 2002
    Englewood, CO
    Nice bass eh..I've been in the market for a sixer myself. Hmm I coudl really use $500 right now, Myabe I shoudl consider becoming a catholic or lutheran or whoever does that confirmation thing..haha!:D

3. Sweet, what an awesome idea!! I'm half way through confirmation. Time to talk to my parents. . .:)

4. Philbiker

Philbiker Pat's the best!

Dec 28, 2000
    Northern Virginia, USA
    That is a beautiful bass. You should joint the contemporary choir at your church and give it a workout. I play a Dean Edge 5 fretless in my Catholic church. Congratulations on your confirmation, I hope you learned a lot about the Faith.

5. Hey Phil, what is your full name?

My grandmother once sang in her church choir thingie a long time ago.