My Cousin On BET's Bobby Jones Gospel!

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Funk$tar, Jan 13, 2015.

1. Funk$tar

Funk$tar Guest

Jun 8, 2013
    Haha I just have to share this with everyone!
    My cousin, who's name is Darnel Miller, a session guitarist who has played for dozen of famous Gospel artists like Mary Mary and many others, but mostly Tye Tribbet!
    He now works with an up and coming Gospel artist by the name of Jonathan McReynolds, who by the way has an absolute beautiful voice.
    Anyways, I just wanted to show some of my fellow bassists a talented guy I am proud to call my cousin. I plan on doing exactly what he's doing, except with bass, so lets just hope this 18 year old right here will be blessed enough to be doing what my cuz is doing!

Skip to 6:50 to see him...
    And Thanks 4 Watching!

Link: http://www.bet.com/video/bobbyjones/season-34/full-episodes/bobby-jones-gospel-episode-12-1473.html

sparkyfender2 and SirMjac28 like this.
  2. slobake

slobake resident ... something

Very cool, go for it!

SirMjac28 and Funk$tar like this.
  3. SirMjac28

SirMjac28 Patiently Waiting For The Next British Invasion

Aug 25, 2010
    The Great Midwest
    Now that was very cool now I know someone who knows someone famous :)

Funk$tar likes this.
  4. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Jul 25, 2021