1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

My Current Bass Family

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by Dr. Cheese, Feb 18, 2008.

1. Dr. Cheese

Dr. Cheese Gold Supporting Member

Mar 3, 2004
    Metro St. Louis
    These are my current basses. My Yamaha is for sale, but looking at these pics, I am really getting cold feet!:(

2. Dr. Cheese

Mar 3, 2004
    Metro St. Louis
    Here are some more pics! Thanks to Florida Knifemaker and IotaNet for some good advice a while back on taking better pics!:)

3. Marcury

Marcury High and Low

Aug 19, 2007
    Mid Hudson Valley, NY
    It's a small family compared to some here, but very nice. You must be proud. Planning on replacing the Yammy or just divesting.

4. Dr. Cheese

Mar 3, 2004
    Metro St. Louis
    I have a 55-02 on the way. Since I am not a money earning player, and space in my house is limited, I tend to keep a cap on the number of basses I own at any given time. It also keeps peace with the wife too.:bag:

5. Marcury

Marcury High and Low

Aug 19, 2007
    Mid Hudson Valley, NY
    Sounds great! I'm sure you'll enjoy the Lakland, and peace with the wife is huge!

6. Baird6869

Baird6869 RIP Gord Downey. A True Canadian Icon.

Dr. Cheese....

Weren't you a G&L man a while back?

If so, did you get rid of them?

7. Dr. Cheese

Mar 3, 2004
    Metro St. Louis
    I have owned several G&Ls, and they are great basses. I got rid of my JB-2 because I almost never really end up using any four string basses, and I am shying away from G&L fives because I have decided that 19mm string spacing is ideal for me.