Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

My dog just got ran over.

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Mike Money, Dec 31, 2004.

1. Mike Money

Mike Money Banned

Mar 18, 2003
    Bakersfield California
    Avatar Speakers Endorsing Hooligan
    My dog got out this morning... She usually just runs around for a few hours and then lays down, and we grab her... but not today.

My aunt lives across the street, and her and my uncle accidently ran her over.

I guess it was bound to happen eventually... she has almost gotten hit tons of times... damnit.

:bawl: RIP Queenie....

2. IvanMike

IvanMike Player Characters fear me... Staff Member Supporting Member

Nov 10, 2002
    Middletown CT, USA
    sorry dude, that sucks. i can relate.

3. Man , i feel sorry for you. :(

Losing a pet is hard. They are like a part of the family...

4. Sorry to hear it. We lost a cat, 2 dogs (1 useless, 1 priceless, both loved), to say nothing of my mother-in-law in the past year & a half. We have pictures of one of the dogs (a fat chow/lab) w/ a cat asleep on top of her...priceless.

5. karrot-x

karrot-x Banned

Feb 21, 2004
    Omicron Persei 8
    That is so sad :(. I'm really sorry for your loss.

RIP :(

6. That really sucks. Sorry for the loss.

Mike

7. lbanks

lbanks

Jul 17, 2003
    Ennui, IN USA
    Sad to hear, sorry for you loss.

8. Mike Money

Mike Money Banned

Mar 18, 2003
    Bakersfield California
    Well atleast we learned that:

[​IMG]

>

Queenie.

ha ha.... im joking about it. i must be on the road to recovery. :(

9. Mike Money

Mike Money Banned

Mar 18, 2003
    Bakersfield California
    or not...

cause queenie used to sleep on my bed, i'd come home from school, and she would probably be there...

Samson wouldn't bother her in there (he is a butthead... but he is cute. so we keep him.)

then i'd lay down for a nap... and she would stay with me, to protect me from demons, of course.

ooooh... and she had take phenobarbital for seizures... we'd say "want yer medicine??" and she'd go ape.

meh. this sucks.

10. sorry man... you know my AIM sn if you want to talk...

11. Im sorry man, i know how it is . My cat Willo died two weeks ago. He was outside and decided to take on a racoon. Needless to say he didnt live. He was my nighttime guardian as well, i know how it is.

My sympathies.

12. Bard2dbone

Bard2dbone

Aug 4, 2002
    Arlington TX
    Aw man. I'm sorry to see this. Try to think about happier days.

The best idea I had when my dalmation, Polka(because she had dots...Get it? Polka...dots...forget it) died was to plant a tree on top of the spot where I buried her. Maybe Queenie should have a tree as well.

13. Ouch. By relatives too. The irony. I don't know how I would handle myself if my cat got killed.

:(

14. Sorry Mike, animals are precious.