My Fav Warwick finish avaliable again. :)

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by ZenBass, Jul 27, 2005.

1. Check out this...

I know this isnt a thread about much but I do like showing off the odd handsome bass and this one is very nice looking.. (tho the LH makes it look a bit weird at first but its still drop dead gorg :D

If only it was a mapleboard then it would be sexy..

Purple stain + maple f/board is a great combination to me :)

Cheers Peeps

2. invisiman

Feb 22, 2004
    I'm not a huge fan of the shape, but that colour is really awesome. :)
  3. BurningSkies

BurningSkies CRAZY BALDHEAD

Feb 20, 2005
    Seweracuse, NY
    Beautiful finish.

But I don't dig the bass.
  4. Funky Tune

Funky Tune

Apr 28, 2005
    Puerto Rico
    wow,imagine a Jazz with this finish with all the hardware in gold,...mmm :cool:
  5. lamborghini98

lamborghini98 The Aristocrats

May 1, 2005
    NYC; Portland, OR
    I never really liked Warwicks for any of their qualities, but that is NICE! I hope you cherish it forever. I actually like the (ebony?) fretboard. I think maple would look a little out of place? ...but its not my bass, now is it!
  6. Yep thats sweet. It was on sale on ebay and in the discription he/she said its 2 weeks old!!! Y would you buy a custom warwick whick is a lot of $$$, and then sell it for far less then what it cost. :confused:. If any of you are thinking of flushing down money down the toilet, send it to me instead so i can buy a thumb.
  7. fourstringdrums

fourstringdrums Decidedly Indecisive Supporting Member

Oct 20, 2002
    San Antonio
    Does anyone else have a hard time looking at lefty basses if you're not lefty? Like, you see it, but it's not registering? :)

8. ^^^^ Much better now ^^^^
    for some reason i want it now, to bad i cant afford it.OH ya i for got its a lefty.

P.S. My kidney is now on sale if anyone is interested, Act now and ill throw in my liver for an extra $30(that warwick going to need strings sooner or later)
  9. My first bicycle was a second-hand purple Schwinn Stingray- *memories*... Considering the neck-dive I've encountered on all 5 or 6 Thumb 5s I owned, I wonder if hanging that bass upside-down(righty)wouldn't actually improve matters. ;)
  10. Worshiper

Aug 13, 2004
    New York
    YES!! I was just thinking that. Warwick has great colors like that. Most people never get them though. It's a shame. I personally like the emerald green as well. I wish I had a picture of it, I saw it on ebay a few weeks ago but someone bought it. That purple is really nice too though.
  11. Yummm!!

And lefty too!

Boo to your photoshopping, Fourstring!! :spit:
  12. primus_55

Dec 28, 2004

Love the finish, dunno about the body shape.

Corvette's are better :cool:
  13. Templar

Templar Supporting Member

That purple is hothothot!