Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

My Fav Warwick finish avaliable again. :)

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by ZenBass, Jul 27, 2005.

1. Check out this...

I know this isnt a thread about much but I do like showing off the odd handsome bass and this one is very nice looking.. (tho the LH makes it look a bit weird at first but its still drop dead gorg :D

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

If only it was a mapleboard then it would be sexy..

Purple stain + maple f/board is a great combination to me :)

Cheers Peeps

:D

2. invisiman

invisiman

Feb 22, 2004
    I'm not a huge fan of the shape, but that colour is really awesome. :)

3. BurningSkies

BurningSkies CRAZY BALDHEAD

Feb 20, 2005
    Seweracuse, NY
    Beautiful finish.

But I don't dig the bass.

4. Funky Tune

Funky Tune

Apr 28, 2005
    Puerto Rico
    wow,imagine a Jazz with this finish with all the hardware in gold,...mmm :cool:

5. lamborghini98

lamborghini98 The Aristocrats

May 1, 2005
    NYC; Portland, OR
    Wow,
    I never really liked Warwicks for any of their qualities, but that is NICE! I hope you cherish it forever. I actually like the (ebony?) fretboard. I think maple would look a little out of place? ...but its not my bass, now is it!

6. Yep thats sweet. It was on sale on ebay and in the discription he/she said its 2 weeks old!!! Y would you buy a custom warwick whick is a lot of $$$, and then sell it for far less then what it cost. :confused:. If any of you are thinking of flushing down money down the toilet, send it to me instead so i can buy a thumb.

7. fourstringdrums

fourstringdrums Decidedly Indecisive Supporting Member

Oct 20, 2002
    San Antonio
    Does anyone else have a hard time looking at lefty basses if you're not lefty? Like, you see it, but it's not registering? :)

[​IMG]

8. ^^^^ Much better now ^^^^
    for some reason i want it now, to bad i cant afford it.OH ya i for got its a lefty.

P.S. My kidney is now on sale if anyone is interested, Act now and ill throw in my liver for an extra $30(that warwick going to need strings sooner or later)

9. My first bicycle was a second-hand purple Schwinn Stingray- *memories*... Considering the neck-dive I've encountered on all 5 or 6 Thumb 5s I owned, I wonder if hanging that bass upside-down(righty)wouldn't actually improve matters. ;)

10. Worshiper

Worshiper

Aug 13, 2004
    New York
    YES!! I was just thinking that. Warwick has great colors like that. Most people never get them though. It's a shame. I personally like the emerald green as well. I wish I had a picture of it, I saw it on ebay a few weeks ago but someone bought it. That purple is really nice too though.

11. Yummm!!

And lefty too!

Boo to your photoshopping, Fourstring!! :spit:

12. primus_55

primus_55

Dec 28, 2004
    Nice.

Love the finish, dunno about the body shape.

Corvette's are better :cool:

13. Templar

Templar Supporting Member

That purple is hothothot!