1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

My Fender family pic (almost)

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by steviecsg, Jul 29, 2007.

1. steviecsg

steviecsg

Aug 16, 2002
    Here's a recent snapshot of my Fender family, save for the odd ball fender frankenstein, Zon and Aria Pro II.

See if you can identify them all..

Image039.

2. P Bass Elite, P Bass Deluxe (old model), Roscoe Beck 5, Urge, PJ and P??

3. anything in the cases behind the basses? nice fender collection, esp. the old p bass deluxe.

4. Nice, would love to see the 2 basses next to the Aria with a closer and cleaner picture.

5. BassManPatsFan

BassManPatsFan Supporting Member

Feb 20, 2004
    San Francisco
    From left to right: Zon legacy 6, Aria Pro, Fender P Elite, Fender P w/ J pup mod, Roscoe Beck 5, Urge I (?), fretless J and fretless P on the floor.

6. steviecsg

steviecsg

Aug 16, 2002
    Here you go.. Its a Fender Precision Elite II and a Fender Precision Plus

122-2275_IMG.
    122-2273_IMG.
    122-2272_IMG.
    P7120057.
    P7120056.
    92Prec_plus_body.

7. steviecsg

steviecsg

Aug 16, 2002
    The last 2 are frankenstein "fenders"
    The black one on the floor is a MIM precision with fretless warmoth neck. With reverse P at bridge mod. Both pups dimarzio model P with separate series/parallel capability ala roscoe beck.

122-2268_IMG.

122-2263_IMG.
    Note: I've since changed the neck pickup cover

The red one is a hack job that I did myself. Cimar precision bass with OEM neck and added J pup.

8. You really seem to like your Double P-Bass PUs and PJs

9. steviecsg

steviecsg

Aug 16, 2002
    Yeap, I'm one of those perverts who loves oddities and aberrations in standard designs. I've been forever fascinated with the double Ps seeing that there weren't too many around.

In fact, Ive an unhealthy obsession with discontinued fender basses

10. jjmartone

jjmartone

Feb 6, 2007
    Baltimore, MD
    Wow! Hey that Fender PJ is just like mine, except mine has a maple fingerboard...but what makes this bass a Plus and not an Elite?

FenderPJ83.

11. cigi

cigi

Aug 22, 2006
    I love those p elite's.

How does a p-pickup at the bridge compare to a j at the bridge in the sound departement?