Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

My final cab purchase

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by fatrhino, May 21, 2002.

1. fatrhino

fatrhino

Jan 2, 2000
    Well I've been searching for month for cabs to replace my Mesa Boogie 2x15 because I need something more portable. After many mind changes from avatar to aguilar to ashdown, I have finally settled on Eden. I just ordered 2 Eden D-115xlt cabs from bassnw.com and they should be coming in 2 to 4 weeks. Oh and thank for changing my mind about destroying cabs. There is no way I'd destroy these edens.

Matt

2. Brendan

Brendan

Jun 18, 2000
    Austin, TX
    Good...because if you did... [​IMG]

Good to see you went with Eden M'man...it's all good!

3. lo-end

lo-end

Jun 15, 2001
    PA
    I have a Mesa 4x10 road ready right now and its heavvvvy but I love it. I love it so much I'm gonna buy yet another one to stack on top of it!!!

My band members are actually cursing me just for thinking of this. There was a collective moan of dread when I mentioned the idea. :D :cool:

Its nice to know someone else has their cab config all planned out!

4. Munjibunga

Munjibunga Total Hyper-Elite Member Gold Supporting Member

May 6, 2000
    San Diego (when not at Groom Lake)
    Independent Contractor to Bass San Diego
    A remarkable case of latent maturation, right here on TalkBass, for all to see. And by the way, congratulations on the new speakers. You won't regret this ... but I do think you should've gotten some tens.

5. Congrats from me too, but I'll take a bet these aren't his last cabs...

:D

6. ndjx

ndjx

Oct 26, 2001
    MN
    hey fatrhino check your PMs