Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

My first 6

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by Nuk3m, Jan 22, 2006.

1. Nuk3m

Nuk3m

Sep 18, 2004
    Down Under
    Got my first 6er today after a 5 month wait on order.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

And their new knobs have a new rubber grip rings things, at first i thought they were some sort of packaging to protect them or something but i realised they were for grip :smug:

2. I love Corts, especially the "A' series ones, congrats man.

3. Oxblood

Oxblood Banned

Apr 17, 2005
    Baltimore, MD
    Damn, thats hawt. I like them knobs too. Just curious how much did that set you back? I'm looking for a good 6er right now.

4. Nuk3m

Nuk3m

Sep 18, 2004
    Down Under
    I got it for 1300 AUD but i got it fairly cheap because ive done business with the owners of the store before and my first order was for a curbow 6 and was waiting for about 4 months (2 months over due) and then the supplier bothered to tell the store that they stopped making them or supplying them to Oz.

It retails at 1600 AUD.

Its definatly worth the money. My only complaint is that its a tad heavy and the neck is the heavier side (a good strap will stop it sliding down) so it isnt the perfect live bass. But for the quality construction and hardware its the "shizae" 9.5 out of 10

5. gravaged

gravaged

Dec 9, 2005
    Alabama
    LOL at your feet in the first pic :cool:

I'm enjoying the 6 I picked up a couple months ago, although I still don't have a practical use for the high C.