My first concert was awesome!

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by frankencow150, Mar 10, 2002.

1. frankencow150

frankencow150 Guest

Oct 17, 2001
    Yesterday was the day.I'll give a review....

Hot water music-I missed there first 2 songs,but the rest was great.The crowd wasnt into it till the last few songs.They played really good.There bassist is amazng.He plays up high on the fretboard,something punk bassists tend to stay away from.This show persuaded me to go out and buy on of their cd's.

Less Than Jake-They were hilarious.Their bass player is a god in my book and told some good jokes too!The crowd was all moshing,even though less than jake is a ska/punk band.Their singer kept telling everyone to skank,but they were all bad religion fans so i guess they didnt know what to do.Some guy threw his big underwea up on stage,and their trombone player set it up on the cabinets.On one song with no saxaphone or trombone,one got a kazoo and one got a harmonica and played the notes.At the end their singer starting flipping off his shoes into the crowd and played in socks.They played 2 new songs,which both were good.

Bad Religion-The crowd went CRAZY when they came on.They played songs off every cd.They may be old,but they can still rock!They didnt have any crazy stage antics but their playing made up for it.They are an amazing band.What sucked was that my brother made us leave 20 mins early because he had to see his girlfriend:rolleyes: I'm still pissed off at him.

If you ever get a chance to got to any of these bands show,don't miss it!

I'm out...
  2. awesome, man i'm glad you have a good time, when i saw ltj at warped, we have a big circle pit around the mixing board, it was crazy