Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

My First Official GIG SPAM!!!!!

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Trevorus, Sep 17, 2003.

1. Trevorus

Trevorus

Oct 18, 2002
    Urbana, IL
    Hey, guys! I've been gone a long while, and I might be for a bit more. I have to finish paying off my computer. :bawl: But anyways, I will try and check back. Anyways, off to the gigspam.

Saturday, Sept. 20th. Starting at noon, my new band is playing at a place called Tommy G's. It's in Champaign, IL. We go on at one, I think. It's 5 bucks for adults, and kids I think are free, possibly. it's a benefit for the American Lung Association, So it's a good cause.

Second show, Oct 2nd, at a place called "the Mutiny" in Chicago. It's on the northside, if I'm not mistaken. I'm not sure the exact place, but if you know how to use the internet, you can find it :p . Anyways, I'll be the guy behind the cool american jazz, with the hartke/GK stack behind me. If you happen to be a TB'er, come give me a shout afterwards. I'll appreciate any support you fellow TB'ers can give. Hopefully I'll be back kicking it with all my guys (and girls) again soon. Kirby, Mr Distortion, and everyone else. See ya at the rock show!

Had to correct that date for the second show. acidentally put the 3rd, It's on the 2nd!

2. Trevorus

Trevorus

Oct 18, 2002
    Urbana, IL
    bump, anyone coming???

3. I'd go if it was an hours drive away and I didn't have a gig. Good luck!!

Those that live close should go. Support TBers!

4. Trevorus

Trevorus

Oct 18, 2002
    Urbana, IL
    yeah, what he said!

By the way, everyone, I am BACK!!! I have a computer with a reliable internet connection, and I am getting another soon! WOOHOO! Back to my talkbass fix...:D :cool: