1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

My first "real" rig!

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by champlainbass, Apr 19, 2010.

1. champlainbass

champlainbass

Feb 15, 2010
    Peru, NY
    As a reformed guitarist, I've recently been taken by the world of bass. So I put together my first rig, and I'm pumped! I know it's not the biggest but---It's not the size of the rig, it's the grade of the groove:p (BTW I should've polished the bass before I took the pic. That's what the kids say, right? Polish the bass?:ninja:) >>>>>>>>>>> G&L trib JB-2>LMII>SVT15e 070. 071. Pay no attention to the deluxe reverb in the background!

2. Edword

Edword Supporting Member

Jun 23, 2005
    Detroitish
    Congrats, you probably won't need an upgrade for a long time. But if you stick around here, you'll want one next week.

3. mikeddd

mikeddd

Nov 12, 2009
    San Antonio, TX
    Hi and welcome to the world of Funk and Groove. I've only been a residen of F&G for about 6 months so I'm new too. :D

Nice gear...we need bigger pics though!

4. champlainbass

champlainbass

Feb 15, 2010
    Peru, NY
    I'm already looking to upgrade my rig with another 15 or 210:D

5. good call, i have an old 70's B25-B i use on two of those svt15e cabs. they sound great. keep the low end runnin strong!

6. suraj

suraj

Oct 1, 2008
    Mumbai, India
    Haha:D
    TB has really gotten into my wallet and raped it..!!