Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

my first tongue kiss!

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Albini_Fan, Sep 20, 2003.

1. Albini_Fan

Albini_Fan Banned

Jan 26, 2003
    Beneath Below
    yup, it took me 17 years. and i only recently had my first kiss (shush), with the same girl. i met her on the internet and we um, fell in love. today she had me kidnap her from one of her friend's houses that she was suppose to be staying the night at. we spent from 2 am to 8 am in a freezing cold park making out. Well, the making out didnt start until around 5 :x But it was fun!

hurray for me.

2. Figjam

Figjam

Aug 5, 2003
    Boston, MA
    Congrats. I wont make fun for taking so long,bc im kinda the same way. Took me till late 15. I had very high standards, and the girls i was dating where kinda,.... not up to par. In the looks depeartment they were fine, but they were usually too shy.

3. :rolleyes:

[​IMG]

just kidding, thats cool, i guess :meh:

4. yay for you!

...great, I just rememberd I've been single for a year now...:rolleyes:

5. Joe Turski

Joe Turski

Jul 29, 2003
    Connecticut
    m
    Your 17 years old!! And your first kiss!!

WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT LOVE???

I'll tell you what love is......
    Love is when your on the bowl taking a "DUMP" and your wife or girlfriend comes in and gives you a kiss just because she loves you!!!

Now that's love!!

Or some kind of sickness!
    :eek: :meh: :p

Congratulation on your first kiss........wait it gets better!!!

6. Joe Nerve

Joe Nerve Supporting Member

Oct 7, 2000
    New York City
    Endorsing artist: Musicman basses, Hipshot products
    ahhh.... the first tongue kiss. it was like heroin to me. back in the old days we used to play a party game called 7 minutes in heaven. all the guys throw their name in a hat, and a girl picks one. ya go in a back room for 7 minutes with her and make out. IT WAS HEAVEN! that was my first kiss. think i was 13 yrs old. i think i'm still chasing that feeling many years later. at the time i didn't know anything about the tongue stuff either (nobody told me), and when she stuck her tongue in my mouth i almost dropped dead. my mind raced for what to do, and i remembered reading in the Godfather, "she stuck her tongue in his mouth and he sucked on it." or was it his tongue in her mouth. i didn't really care. I let her lead and then got some coaching from my friends afterward.

congratulations. you'll probably remember this period in time for the rest of your life. play lots of really good music cuz whatever songs you're listening to now will probably bring back fond memories for the rest of your life.

have fun. i'm jealous.

7. Figjam

Figjam

Aug 5, 2003
    Boston, MA
    7 Minutes in heaven................... all the gay parties i went to only played Spin the Bottle, which is much less fun.

8. yoshi

yoshi

Jul 12, 2002
    England, London
    .literally speaking are we, figjam ?;)

9. Heehee;) :rolleyes:

10. Figjam

Figjam

Aug 5, 2003
    Boston, MA
    DOH

11. Don't feel bad, I'm 16. And have gotten no action at any level.

Maybe it's because I am so damn shy around girls.

Stupid hormones.:oops:

12. Figjam

Figjam

Aug 5, 2003
    Boston, MA
    Yea im kind of the same way. Well.. im only shy around the ones i like. I have a problem of liking girls TOO much. So much that they are all i think about and then when the time comes to talk to them im freeze up. I have a few girl-friends that i am myself around, less shy around them than some guys.....

WOw, im sounding very homosexual in thsi thread so far.

13. yoshi

yoshi

Jul 12, 2002
    England, London
    Your male? I always thought you were female, ie kaz short for karen or cristine or something :confused:

14. Matt Till

Matt Till

Jun 1, 2002
    Edinboro, PA
    I remeber my first (tounge) kiss, scared the living bejezus outta me! The girl went to kiss me and I'm like, here it comes, first kiss. The girl's gene simmions sized tounge darts into the back of my throat and I gagged then laughed like crazy. She was a little offened, but I just had to laugh. :D

15. Johnalex

Johnalex

Jul 20, 2001
    South Carolina

16. Defeldus has a point!

17. stuie86

stuie86

May 9, 2003
    mckinney, tx
    dont worry man every ones time comes in life.... i remember my first tongue kiss, i was 16 she was 13(dont ask) name was geana. laying on her bed listening to the tecno versoin of scobby doo intro...(her cd not mine)... ahh fond memorys

actully this girl molly ive been going on about has been waiting for me to kiss her(im going to tonight) im sort of afraid when i get there she'll jump my bones...she hasnt seen me in so long(but i wont mind :D )

i know there is alot of bad spelling in this one guys sorry

18. Albini_Fan

Albini_Fan Banned

Jan 26, 2003
    Beneath Below

Wow, that's some really epic and thoughtful advice. And it's making me rethink my mp3 folder. Isis, Interpol, Joy Division, um, Rapeman? What the hell! I won't listen to any of this crap when I'm too old to boogie!

19. Congrats man...sounds like an Ataris song:)

I'm jealous:oops:

good luck with her...

20. Munjibunga

Munjibunga Total Hyper-Elite Member Gold Supporting Member

May 6, 2000
    San Diego (when not at Groom Lake)
    Independent Contractor to Bass San Diego
    Did you check her health card first?