1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

My forum introduction and some songs

Discussion in 'Recordings [BG]' started by Endureth, Dec 18, 2011.

1. Endureth

Endureth

Nov 22, 2010
    Hi, I've been registered on these forums for a while but never really stopped by much. To be honest, as a bass player I always thought it better to hang out on guitar forums so I could meet people to play with.

But all that's changing. I've bookmarked the forum and plan to make it part of my regular browsing :)

So, my name is Endureth, I live in the states. I've never had a lesson but I've been playing for over 20 years (lots and lots of trial and error).

I don't have any specific tastes but I'm probably more into hard rock/metal. I'll play anything though, I never know where I'm going to learn new techniques.

I'll leave you with some recent tracks to show you what I can do, I still consider myself intermediate.

Here's a track I'm working on currently:

Doing bass and drums on this one:
    Discharge - Current by Endureth on SoundCloud - Create, record and share your sounds for free

Here's my soundcloud page with a bunch of Random stuff on it:
    Endureth's Spotlight page on SoundCloud - Create, record and share your sounds for free

Hope to meet some new friends here and I hope I have something to share. I also hope to learn a lot finally hanging with other bass players. My ultimate goal is to produce original music, I don't have too much interest in covers.