1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

My Friend Needs Help...

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Livewire, Apr 20, 2010.

1. Livewire

Livewire Yahtzeeee

Nov 13, 2007
    Brooklyn, NY
    So my best friend for the past 8 years, since Sunday has been taking large amounts of xanax. Last night his mom found him passed out on the floor foaming from the mouth and was rushed to the hospital. He got out today and he's still out of it. He refuses that he needs help and is out getting high right now. The kid needs help, despite the fact that he was rushed to the hospital, he's still getting high and completely out of it. I can't even talk to him, he gets so defensive. I don't know what to do because I don't want this kid to OD again and die...

ugh

2. He needs professional help, but even then it'll only work if HE wants and accepts help. Right now, he won't. Just be a good friend and be there for him when he needs it.