My friends dad just got arrested

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by mac_the_sac, Jan 3, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. My friends dad got aressted tonight. He come back from shopping with her and tried to kill her mom. He was drunk and had OD'ed on pill so his was super weak and she could pull him off so her mom and her could run off. Luckily for her, another friend of hers was outside in his car and he picked my friend and her mom up. They came back later and the police were there and he was arrested.

She is trying to figure out what she and her mom are gonna do because her dad gets out of jail on Monday. Im trying to help her, can anyone help me help her.
  2. Bruce Lindfield

Bruce Lindfield Unprofessional TalkBass Contributor Gold Supporting Member

All sympathy - but why come and ask a load of bass players? I think you would be better off seeking legal help or looking for sites on the net to do with womens' refuges, that sort of thing?
  3. moley

Sep 5, 2002
    Hampshire, UK
    Because bass players are used to having to deal with people with drink & drugs problems (i.e. drummers) :D
  4. Ok.. what i am about to say here is policially incorrect and might be offensive to some people, so if you cannot stand violence, please don't read on.

Ok.. apparently you agree with me on this, so here's what i would do : Keep a close look after your friend and her mom, and if he even dares to lay hands on either one of them, gather up some friends and make it VERY clear to him that what he's doing is wrong. Stunguns ( you know.. the 20.000 volt model ) + testicles can make a man beg for forgiveness, specially if you tied him up and pumped large amounts of pepperspray in his face before getting him acquinted (sp?) with Mr.testicle-toaster. After a 30-minute session make it perfectly clear to him that this was just a warming up, and if he ever touches any one of the 2 females again, another, LONGER session will follow. after that, strip him buttnaked, write " I abused my wife. " on his chest and back, and kick him out of the car in front of a mall or other crowded place.

cruel ? Aye ! Satisfactioning ? Damn right ! Effective ? Certainly !
  5. moley

Sep 5, 2002
    Hampshire, UK
    And that is how we deal with things in the 21st century? Ugh...:(
  6. Pulp fiction, Fight club.. my bible :p
  7. well im hoping that her mother wants to get him out of her life. if not then that is another problem in itself. but if she does i assume that she can get restraining orders and that sort of thing. now if he wont leave her alone then call the police and get him arrested.

if he persits after that then im behind aldox all the way. make that bastard understand that even though the pigs wont do it that you wont hesitate to wire his balls to a car battery.

there is no excuse for his behavior.
  8. pkr2

Apr 28, 2000
    coastal N.C.
    I'll give you another take on this that you may not have considered.

If you want everybody in the family on you all at once, just jump right in with the help.

If your friends mom didn't have brains enough to cover her own *** while the husband was in jail IE, restraining orders, Smith & wesson etc., it WILL happen again and it will be a little more physical next time.

Offer advice if it's welcome and then get your nose out of it.

Remember, you asked for advice!

9. Woodchuck

Apr 21, 2000
    Atlanta / Macon (sigh)
    Gallien Krueger for the last 12 years!
    My first response is to tell her to leave, but we all know that most women RARELY take that advice. I don't see this as an isolated incident, so here's my suggestion: Makarov .380, that only she and her daughter knows about. Take classes on how to use it properly, so when the next time this happens, and it will, they'll be able to use it properly. Remember, shoot to maim, you know, lower spine, kneecaps, etc., he must learn a lesson. Besides, where's the fun in killing?

Remember, you DID ask for our advice.
  10. Tsal

Jan 28, 2000
    Finland, EU
    So, Allodox, Woodchuck, how do your drummers feel about that? :eek:

11. moley

Sep 5, 2002
    Hampshire, UK
    I really cannot believe the advice I'm seeing here... :(
  12. Stupidnick

Mar 22, 2002 room...
    wow.. i like some of the advice here.. allo and woodchuck..heh..
    moley.. i know you might not agree, but sometimes if the cops cant handle things, thats the way it has to be done. Cops dont care down here, they just sit around and smoke pot and get stoned off there asses, and get belly aches from donuts.
    If anybody ever broke into my house, i would shoot them without even asking if they had a gun.:eek:

Im defending my SH**!!
    Now.. im just hoping, um ashleys brother wont come to my house and try to kick my ass.. He has guns.. But i do too.. :D
  13. jazzbo

Aug 25, 2000
    San Francisco, CA
    You need to seek the advice of local authorities, friends, or other confidants.

Not us.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.