1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

My Gaming Forum

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Slapp Addict, Jul 16, 2008.

1. Slapp Addict

Slapp Addict

May 5, 2008
    Michigan
    Was wondering if any of you guys would take a look at it. We have games of ALL types, aswell as a ton of other funs things to do.

Click here to register and let me know how I did. Did it all by myself and am running it with a friend. I'm a newbie at php.

Don't mind the provocative name, I promise it's all PG-13. :)

2. Barfly

Barfly

Dec 27, 2000
    GTA, Canada
    meh, couldn't be bothered to register....

3. Slapp Addict

Slapp Addict

May 5, 2008
    Michigan
    I see atleast 1 person has so far.

I'm looking for criticism, both good and bad here. :)

4. Slapp Addict

Slapp Addict

May 5, 2008
    Michigan
    Skin got totally redesigned a new banner is up. :D

Looks incredible now.

5. neurotictim

neurotictim Gold Supporting Member

I registered, but I'm not much of a gamer, so I wouldn't expect to see me around much. Feedback...? The registration process was easy, you may want to add a captcha or something to prevent bots from spamming... Rules are very reasonable, not unlike here. It seems like you've got most everything covered, content-wise... and that's about it for me.

Overall, good job.

6. I like the site quite a bit :D

7. Slapp Addict

Slapp Addict

May 5, 2008
    Michigan
    Thanks, and your right on the captcha, I gotta enable that.

Also ty to MooCowMan. He was the first TB member to register and is becoming quite comfortable it seems. :D

8. tplyons

tplyons

Apr 6, 2003
    Madison, NJ
    Sorry bud, but I'm not registering for something that I can't preview before hand. I don't know whats in the forum, and you're not getting me to register because of that.

9. I'm a nerd, what can I say? :p

10. it's a gaming forum....what is there to talk about? seriously the only time i go to a gaming site overall is when i'm A: interested in hearing people ***** about the competitors, B: finding cheat codes, or C: looking to hear about what my console developer is developing

11. Slapp Addict

Slapp Addict

May 5, 2008
    Michigan
    What in the world are you talking about? It's something that interests people and for those people to come and talk about, like bass guitar interests me and you and why we are apart of TalkBass. :rolleyes:

And I understand tplyons, perhaps il make it viewable to guests so people don't get scared off.

12. jazzy grille

jazzy grille - Arrogant Bastard

Aug 15, 2006
    Sarasota, Florida
    This.

13. Slapp Addict

Slapp Addict

May 5, 2008
    Michigan
    Alright, well the board can now be viewed by guests. :)

14. Hey, whats up with the forum? I haven't been able to log in the past few days..

15. Did you get hacked or is that just something that pops up when you're working on the forum?

[​IMG]

16. Slapp Addict

Slapp Addict

May 5, 2008
    Michigan
    There was an argument between the staff and one of the members went into the ftp and deleted everything lol.

I don't think its coming back so my apologies to everyone who registered.

17. Amazing.

18. AWESOME! :(

can i ask who did it?

19. I run my site as a single man operation. :D

20. Slapp Addict

Slapp Addict

May 5, 2008
    Michigan
    Yeah I should have done the same thing.

It was Indigo @ MooCowMan.

21. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Feb 26, 2021