Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

My gift to Jazzbo

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Nino Valenti, Apr 28, 2005.

1. Nino Valenti

Nino Valenti Commercial User

Feb 2, 2001
    Staten Island NYC
    Builder: Valenti Basses
    [​IMG]
    If I lived close enough, I'd deliver it myself. :)

2. bassturtle

bassturtle

Apr 9, 2004
    I'm halfway between you and jazzbo...pass it to me and I'll hand it over to him :D

3. cheezewiz

cheezewiz

Mar 27, 2002
    Ohio
    I'm between Nino and turtle, I can relay, but I may make a pot first.

4. burk48237

burk48237 Supporting Member

Nov 22, 2004
    Oak Park, MI
    I'm kinda out of the way or I'd relay. One thing I learned a long time ago, is "just because someone disagrees with me dosen't mean it's personal" which goes too follow my second rule of life. "Get over yourself" and the amazing thing is talk bass survived without my input for years. These rules have helped keep my Glock in it's holster many times!
    Thanks Again Jazzbo for the Thankless job of Moderating this collection of grown up Nickthebassist's of which I am proudly one.

5. kserg

kserg

Feb 20, 2004
    London, UK
    I am willing to drive 20minz and make coffee for him myself!

:)

Cheers

6. bigbeefdog

bigbeefdog Who let the dogs in?

Jul 7, 2003
    Mandeville, LA
    Be careful, guys..... transporting coffee across long distances is going to make the drug enforcement guys VERY curious..... not to mention the drug-sniffing dogs.... ;)

7. kserg

kserg

Feb 20, 2004
    London, UK
    True... but he was only one to ask for coffee... want some?

8. If I may add my gift to the coffee. It seems you may need this around here.

[​IMG]

9. http://www.tigress.com/sibertiger/stuff/***.jpg

10. +1

I'll bet the mods in the Strings board would be baffled by some of the rubbish that goes on here :eek:

11. Also, I been wondering lately if OT has become the place to see how many threads you can get closed down, how many days you can get banned for, how long you can go without reading the sticky rules and how many people you can p**s off in a day.

Is this a new TB game? Not all that much fun.....

12. ... there's another forum outside OT? :confused:

13. tifa

tifa Padawan Bassist

Mar 8, 2005
    Blackburn, UK
    :D

I was pretty shocked by that too..... ;)

Really, going off my (non) skill level, I should be spending more time at General Instruction and Technique.

But it's just not as much fun.

seriously though, the mods do a great job!

14. That stuff is nice. I had some of it. I put a bit of sugar in it then drink loads and go hyper. WEEEEEEEEEEEE! Erm, yeh.

15. mr tea

mr tea

Mar 9, 2005
    quite possibly the campest tiger ive seen in ages

16. He's been purchased by Siegfried & Roy...

17. mr tea

mr tea

Mar 9, 2005
    what ever floats you boat i supose

18. jazzbo

jazzbo

Aug 25, 2000
    San Francisco, CA
    Hey all,

Yesterday, I went out at got coffee at the local fair trade, organic beanery, read the paper, then a little of the book I'm currently reading. Came home, did some homework, and played some Motown tunes. It was good.

And thank you everyone for the props in this thread and the others related to yesterday. When it takes an hour and a half or more, and about 25 PMs total to deal with one issue, it can be draining for sure. You guys are the best.

19. That would explain a few things. :smug:

20. Matt Till

Matt Till

Jun 1, 2002
    Edinboro, PA
    +1 to all... damn OT has been nuts lately. I mean, I'll admit I'm a stupid troll jerk tabcrawling scumbag... but dah yum... it's been chaos these past couple weeks. Keep up the good work OT Mods. :)