Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

my good friend killed in car accident

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by 5s_tring freak, May 14, 2003.

1. hey guys.

my good friend was killed yesterday in a car accident. she was hit by a motorbike that was being chased by police at 200km/h. she sustained massive injuries and was trapped for an hour in the car but she fought real hard. she lived for 4 hours after they got her out and she went to be with the Lord at 3am on wednesday.

she was only 19 and the most beautiful girl.

im hurting pretty bad right now.

i just needed to tell someone

2. Sorry to hear that.

3. Philbiker

Philbiker Pat's the best!

Dec 28, 2000
    Northern Virginia, USA
    I've said a prayer for her and all who knew her. Tragic.

4. I'm very sorry to hear about your friend, 5s_tring freak. Some things in life just don't make sense. :(

We're all here for you.

Mike

5. i am so sorry hon. i wish i had the words of wisdom to make your pain less, however, i don't. all i can say is we are here for you. make sure you turn to your family, and friends for support. and when you can, remember the good times you have had with her. i will be saying a prayer for you and her family. take care of yourself.
    :(

6. TxBass

TxBass

Jul 3, 2002
    Frisco, Texas
    my prayers go out to you and her family. peace be with you.

7. oldirtymoney

oldirtymoney Banned

Jul 16, 2002
    california, carslbad
    Very sorry to hear that man, loosing someone your close to is very hard. My very close friend hung him self about a year ago so i know how u feel. Its times like these you learn not to forget but to move on. peace

8. Wrong Robot

Wrong Robot Guest

Apr 8, 2002
    I'm so sorry...My heart goes out to you.

9. So so sorry to hear that, my thoughts are with you.

Stay strong

10. Killdar

Killdar

Dec 16, 2002
    Portland Maine

11. NJL

NJL

Apr 12, 2002
    San Antonio
    sorry to hear that

12. Wow....simply wow.......:(

13. JMX

JMX Vorsprung durch Technik

Sep 4, 2000
    Cologne, Germany

14. john turner

john turner You don't want to do that. Trust me. Staff Member Administrator

Mar 14, 2000
    atlanta ga
    i'm very sorry to hear about that. every few months here in georgia we hear about some high speed chase that ends up costing some innocent bystander their lives - invariably the courts find that the police have acted irresponsibly, and often the families of the victims end up getting substantial settlements from the government, which ends up costing everybody. there are a few states in the u.s. that have laws against high speed chases.

15. MAJOR METAL

MAJOR METAL HARVESTER OF SORROW Staff Member Supporting Member

Remeber the Lords has a master plan for us all and it is times like this that we need the assistance of his loving compassion and the grace to except his will over our own. Please know i will offer you and your friend at mass.

16. My condolences,
    Something very similar happened to a close friend of mine about a year and a half ago, so I know how it feels. I'm very sorry.

17. This is tragic. Especially because of the way it happened. Just because an idiot wanted to escape the police. You never know what can happen on the road. Let's be careful, everyone, you may drive safely, but you never know what ******* is coming at you...

18. Jeff Moote

Jeff Moote Supporting Member

Oct 11, 2001
    Beamsville, ON, Canada

19. Erlendur Már

Erlendur Már

May 24, 2000
    I'm sorry to hear that.

20. damnit! man, i hope you're OK, and everyone who knows her.. rock on. :(

i hope to the big man, that the bigger is dead, or dying slowly and painfully :mad: