1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

My great experience with GuitarEffectsPedals.com

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by Alvaro Martín Gómez A., Jun 27, 2012.

1. Alvaro Martín Gómez A.

Alvaro Martín Gómez A. TalkBass' resident Bongo + cowbell player

Hi everybody.

I'm creating this thread just because I think that great persons and businesses deserve to be highlighted. In mid May, I ordered an Electro-Harmonix Bass Micro Synth from GuitarEffectsPedals.com, store owned by Mr. Ryan Nixon from East Stroudsburg, PA. I was very excited when I received the package (free shipping to my country, BTW), but my excitement disappared when I tried the pedal. Just hum. Nothing else. Besides, the pedal's top cover painting was scraped in several points.

I contacted Mr. Nixon letting him know of the situation and he offered to replace the pedal, no questions asked. He just requested me to send the defective pedal back. When he received it, he immediately shipped the replacement to me, which arrived today in perfect condition. He told me that the pedal that I returned looked like it had been through a war. He doesn't know how that happened since he doesn't sell used pedals. "It must have come like that from Electro-Harmonix. It must have been a pedal sent in by someone else to EHX for warranty service and it somehow made its way into one of our shipments from EHX. Anyway, I sent it into EHX and they are going to send me a new one, fortunately."

As I told him in my "thanks" message, I know that, in general terms, customer service in the U.S. is top-notch and most likely an U.S. citizen wouldn't be amazed because of this. But knowing how customer service in my country is and knowing that hardly anybody here would have replaced a defective product after leaving the store, I'm still in awe.

Just letting you know fellow TalkBassers about this great experience. Mr. Ryan Nixon's store is a great place to satisfy your effects needs. Absolutely no affiliation. Just an ultra-satisfied customer. Two thumbs up! :)

2. crobasster

crobasster

Jun 16, 2009
    croatia
    Good for you,although is surprise to see that there's no shipping fee from USA to Columbia?

3. Alvaro Martín Gómez A.

Alvaro Martín Gómez A. TalkBass' resident Bongo + cowbell player

Just like that. Free international S&H.