My Growing Family - With Pics

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by merdenoms2590, Feb 25, 2006.

1. merdenoms2590

Apr 30, 2005
    This is my family bass photo. I've been playing for just over a year now and i've gotten a decent collection started. Next i wanna get a 5 string and then build up my amp collection. Well here are the pics for now.

2. lyle

lyle Guest

Jan 10, 2004
    Vernon, B.C. Canada
    Looks sweet man!:bassist:
  3. syciprider

syciprider Banned

May 27, 2005
    Inland Empire
    Love the Jazz and the Sub.

So are you David Carradine in real life?

Or better yet, are you Uma?
  4. Nice looking "kids".
    I'm sorry, I'm not up on all the basses. What's the acoustic? I love the look of it. How's the sound?
  5. jerm

Jul 10, 2005
    nice geddy lee jazz
  6. Papersen

Papersen Supporting Member

Mar 22, 2002
    Nice collection.
    How does the Geddy sound with those EMG ?
  7. merdenoms2590

Apr 30, 2005
    I love the acoustic very much, the tone of it is nice but its not great cause its a "cheaper" acoustic bass. The Geddy is amazing, i play that and my Sub the most. With EMG Pickups in the Geddy really made a difference it sound, its more crisp and has more of a bite to it.
  8. g00eY

Sep 17, 2005
    Chicago, IL
    sweet sword!

no but really, nice collection! esecially for only having played one year.
  9. Figjam

Aug 5, 2003
    Boston, MA
    Nice group, definitely nice for one year, nice SUB/geddy.
  10. merdenoms2590

Apr 30, 2005
    hahaha yaa i didnt see that the sword was in the pics, its my little brothers, he had some friends over last night. But thanks for the comments.
  11. sublimate

Jan 12, 2006
    Your next purchase should be a stand.
  12. So what's the acoustic's brand? (Sorry; I'm learning to recognize stuff the more I'm on TB, but this isn't one of them, yet.;) )

13. BurningSkies

BurningSkies CRAZY BALDHEAD

Feb 20, 2005
    Seweracuse, NY
    Nice collection. :)

Looks like someone's been handling sticks of butter before playing investment? 10 bucks for a few microfiber polishing cloths.
  14. Thanks!
  15. thebassist1234

Feb 12, 2006
    haha a year? im about the same on bass (experienced cellist lol) and all ive got is a crappy tawian made fullerton and a mim pbass lucky
  16. wow man i really like your SUB. i love a nice stingray.

the black PG on it makes it look ALOT nicer.
  17. Sippy

Aug 1, 2005
    Hey i'm looking to get an acoustic as a travel bass. Since I travel for work a lot... can I get a soundclip to see how yours sounds?
  18. Dough

Dec 7, 2005

Yea, Ive been playing 2 years and all I got is an Ibanez GSR200. I am in the market for another bass tho :d

But very nice collection, I like the Geddy Lee
  19. tplyons

Apr 6, 2003
    Madison, NJ
    Looks good. I owned about that many basses after a year and have really decreased the number since then. I've owned about 30 or more basses in five years and the GAS only gets worse.

Which one's your #1?