1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

My Guitar Cable Holder

Discussion in 'Accessories [BG] - NEW!' started by Briton, Nov 20, 2018.

1. Briton

Briton

Apr 4, 2009
    London,England
    Well I always found it a pain in my home studio of where to put my guitar cables when not in use. I would try to hook them onto something rather than leave them on the floor or wrapped up on my PC desk, but the possibility of damage and kinks were still possible.
    So when I was in my local DIY store I noticed in the plumbing section some wall mounted copper pipe clips, and straight way I thought that they might be the solution to my guitar cable storage problem.
    So I bought a packet of five for around £3.50 took them home and screwed two of them into my PC Desk and placed my cables into the clips and they work a treat. So no more cables on the floor gathering dirt and dust and no more nasty kinks.
    I am now a Happy Chappy!

20181121_011917.

2. el jeffe bass

el jeffe bass

Nov 22, 2013
    New Mexico
    Thanks for posting. Cable management is always a bit of a bugaboo.

3. JRA

JRA my words = opinion Supporting Member

brilliant! :thumbsup:

4. I hang my instrument cables on doorknobs :wideyed:
    They work for bass guitar as well :smug:

Kikegg likes this.
  5. Briton

Briton

Apr 4, 2009
    London,England
    The cable on the left plugs into my Bass and the other end plugs into my compressor, first in my chain which is mounted on a pedal train that is fixed to the wall above the TC Electronic amp which you can see in the picture.So when I have finished recording or playing I just unplug it from the Bass and insert it into one of the clips. The other end of my cable is always connected to my compressor. I am happy with the solution and haven't stood on any cable since I set it up, which is obviously a good thing.

6. Nifty... Next time I'm in B&Q I'll keep anele out for these!

7. David Henry

David Henry

Mar 24, 2000
    Salem, Oregon
    These wood peg racks keep them off the floor as well.

30.JPG