1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

My Heavy Metal bands first EP - I, Dominus

Discussion in 'Recordings [BG]' started by anavar, Mar 30, 2015.

1. anavar

anavar

Oct 10, 2013
    Australia
    my bass tone can beat up your dad's bass tone.
  2. StayLow

StayLow

Mar 14, 2008
    Thanks for sharing.

My first thought is that Pfizer Inc. will sue you if you gain any popularity and you'll at least have to change the band name.

It's very well executed and recorded example of the style. The material doesn't transcend its influences or typical genre conventions, but on the bright side it sounds a lot like some of the top acts in the style just perhaps too much so to truly stand out. If the band is together long enough to find a more unique identity, it could be awesome and perhaps even fresh.

I think I like "Blood Eagle" best so far. Reminds me of Origin.

Kudos!

anavar likes this.
  3. anavar

anavar

Oct 10, 2013
    Australia
    my bass tone can beat up your dad's bass tone.
    ^^ thanks man.

really appreciate the feedback.

4. I only skipped through the video and heard bits and pieces, as I don't typically listen to the genre (not a knock, just personal preference yadda yadda). The production is very good, the playing is tight, the sound is fairly brutal. I'd agree with the above saying that there isn't much that really sets it apart from other tracks I've heard in a similar genre so that would be my only point of criticism.

I'd be very proud of that product if I were you!

anavar likes this.