1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

my Hendrix cover band is finally complete!

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous [BG]' started by superbassman2000, Apr 7, 2006.

1. Lazylion

Lazylion Goin ahead on wit my bad self!

Jan 25, 2006
    Frederick MD USA
    "You probably don't even realize you are already hearing Kazooka electric kazoos on radio and television. That is because it can be very difficult to tell our electric kazoo from an analog synth, or an effected guitar."

Wow, stealth kazoo! What a concept!

I'll take 10.

2. rgallant

rgallant

Feb 14, 2005
    Calgary, Alberta
    I've always wanted a Kazoo (of any type) in my band. Now that dream is much closer to coming true. :hyper:

3. I sent this link to my friend as a joke
    and he bought one
    no lie

4. I almost just pulled the trigger on one. They look really cool. I'll probably buy one next week.

5. for that price? :D

6. Bard2dbone

Bard2dbone

Aug 4, 2002
    Arlington TX
    I haven't looked at the ad because I'm at work, but all this talk of kazoos has reminded me of a show some friends did where they handed out about two dozen kazoos to a group of us who had been coached ahead of time on melody and timing.

In the middle of their last song, all of us(about a fifth of the crowd present) stood up in the audience and started tootling on our kazoos in unison. It sounds goofy, but it was awesome.