1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

My Housemates are such stupid morons!

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by Muusers, Apr 15, 2010.

1. I love them all n such but GOD are they idiots. Last night they decided to get drunk in exam week. Now I KNOW it's almost over but between today and tomorrow we all have still at least one exam to do. In their IQ dropping liquor binge they decided to paint some glasses (drinking ones) with their names and random decorations. It's not the water solluble either, no the things have to be cleaned with terpentine. Off course they aren't awake yet (13:14) but if they're not clean tomorrow I'm gonna chuck them. IT'S BLOODY EXAM WEEK!!!!:mad:

\rant

2. Marlat

Marlat

Sep 17, 2002
    London UK
    Hehe.

3. GET OFF MY LAWN!

4. I accidentally dropped the glasses. Feels much better.

5. Herrlster

Herrlster

Oct 27, 2004
    Ontario, Canada
    Calm down Mom.

6. TheDarkReaver

TheDarkReaver Banned

Mar 20, 2006
    Lincolnshire, UK
    But...you live in Amsterdam. I thought you guys were the calmest people on earth!

7. BassyBill

BassyBill The smooth moderator... Gold Supporting Member

Mar 12, 2005
    West Midlands UK
    youngones_1_396x222.

8. they're still passed out yes? What are you doing posting online? Get out the sharpies...

9. This. Lots.

10. MonetBass

MonetBass ♪ Just listen ♫ Supporting Member

Sep 15, 2006
    Tulsa, OK
    LOL That is precisely the image I had in my head when reading the OP. Heh!

11. Smurf-o-Deth

Smurf-o-Deth ¡No me gustan mis pantalones!

Oct 2, 2007
    The state of denial.
    Go poop in their beds while they are still asleep.

12. jive1

jive1 Commercial User

Jan 16, 2003
    Alexandria,VA
    Owner/Retailer: Jive Sound
    Some of my greatest partying was done during finals week. Sometimes there's so much pressure, you gotta blow off steam somehow with your vice of choice.

13. PSPookie

PSPookie

Aug 13, 2006
    Ocoee, TN
    This.

There was usually at least one day where I didn't have an exam so the night before it was ON. Plus, you get the satisfaction of people (such as housemates) flipping out because you're partying during exam week ;)

14. sloasdaylight

sloasdaylight Banned

Feb 4, 2009
    Tampa, Florida, US
    Bingo Bango.

15. MatticusMania

MatticusMania LANA! HE REMEMBERS ME!

Sep 10, 2008
    Pomona, SoCal
    Theyre just some glasses, man. Leave their names & decorations alone, unless they belong to just you. And even if they do, youre just going to throw them out? Why bother!?

Sometimes people need to blow off steam, and getting drunk during exam week doesnt sound all that unreasonable to me. Hell, any night of the week is a good time to get a drunk on.

Not cool.

16. PSPookie

PSPookie

Aug 13, 2006
    Ocoee, TN
    Agreed.

Also, don't be surprised if you step on a tiny sliver of galss the next time you walk around barefoot.

Karma's tough like that ;)

17. IconBasser

IconBasser Scuba Viking Supporting Member

Feb 28, 2007
    Alta Loma, California
    how dare they! I recommend that you tie them up by their left ankles, hoist them up to the ceiling, and steal all of their left kidneys. I heard this works.

18. Darkstrike

Darkstrike Return Of The King!

Sep 14, 2007
    Yup, agreed here too...

19. jive1

jive1 Commercial User

Jan 16, 2003
    Alexandria,VA
    Owner/Retailer: Jive Sound
    Yup. Plus, I used to go to class wasted all the time. So, if I got wasted during exam week, I figured I was in the same frame of mind I learned the stuff in and it would help in recall.

Graduated with a 3.4!

20. PSPookie

PSPookie

Aug 13, 2006
    Ocoee, TN
    State-dependant learning: it's why so many people can't shoot pool/play darts worth a darn when they're sober.