Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

My knock off

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by MyDogBo, Nov 18, 2003.

1. MyDogBo

MyDogBo

Aug 25, 2002
    LA
    I just purchased this great Tokyo made Marcus Sadowsky from Evan and the bros at BassNW. What a monster of a bass with Roger's preamp, fretwork and white blocks on maple. The ash aged looking body is most appealing to me.

It's a fantastic bass and I thought I would share a pic. Not all jazz basses are created equal as you know.

I really dig Marcus and had Jeff Mosby a kickass guy, player and true craftsman in South Carolina make this Marcus Miller "knockoff" strap as a dedication to the great MM! My concho's are REAL, i believe his are not..hehehe!

Please enjoy ..peace

2. MyDogBo

MyDogBo

Aug 25, 2002
    LA
    uno mas

3. Nice!

4. Ilovepink

Ilovepink Banned

Nov 17, 2003
    California
    Yoshi is one hell of a luthier!

5. nice! kinda wanted to see the bass and not the strap though lol

6. MyDogBo

MyDogBo

Aug 25, 2002
    LA
    Yes he is! The guitar is smooth as silk .. i mean the work is impeccable. here's a pure body shot from roger's site since someone else was looking for more..

7. MyDogBo

MyDogBo

Aug 25, 2002
    LA
    and again. this is a wanger!

8. soularis

soularis

Jul 3, 2003
    Illinois, USA
    how much did it cost you to get it through the BassNW? too bad they stopped making these, I think it's a better version of MM's bass rather than Fender