1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

My Last iPod Question (I Promise)

Discussion in 'Off Topic [BG]' started by BassGod, Apr 20, 2006.

1. BassGod

BassGod

Jan 21, 2004
    I bought the iPod video without any intention of actually watching videos; I just wanted the extra space that the Nano doesn't have. But I figured I might as well put a video or two on just to see if the quality is good.

First I put on that Victor Wooten video where he plays Amazing Grace. I put the video in my library, clicked "Convert for iPod", and then put it on my iPod. I checked out the video - great picture quality, but no sound.

I figured it was just a problem with that video.

So I tried the same thing, this time with the music video for One by Metallica. Same result.

This blows, what's going on here?

Graeme

2. BassGod

BassGod

Jan 21, 2004
    bump

3. duo8675309

duo8675309

Jun 5, 2005
    the video's ur converting are in mpeg format. i forgot why, but basically it will get the video but no sound. look up apollo ipod video converter (or something like that) its supposed to be really good. tell me if that works. if not, find a converter to convert the mpeg to a quicktime, and then convert it to an ipod format

4. Jazzin'

Jazzin' ...Bluesin' and Funkin'

Get the videora ipod video converter. I use it. It's extremely simple to use, converts any video, and best of all it's free.