my little squire.

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by warwickben, Aug 26, 2003.

1. last night little befor 12 my freind came by and gave me a squire p bass. it was missing the picgaurd and knobs and was strung eaeg but othere then that it seems just as good as my fender jazz. well by 12:15 i had it defretted, and filled the frets in with wood filler. this is the second bass i defretted/i ened up setting my othere one on fire(dont ask). well i sanded the neck, and now all i got to do is replace the bridge buy strings and a pickgaurd.

not bad considering i havnt had it for more then 12 hours yet. o yeha i only have to give the kid 30 bucks and its when ever i feel liek it cause hes in my band.

wat else show i do to this bass.
  2. Figjam

Aug 5, 2003
    Boston, MA
    Depends how much money you have. I would put some nice pickups in it, but actually itd be better just to do that to ur fender.
  3. furiously funky

furiously funky Guest

Dec 28, 2002
    get an airbrushed paintjob on that baby~!! of something funny. (not too funny,just something cute funny or whitty)
  4. i was thinking of replaceng the tunners and maybe the pickups with some thing cheap. i need to figure soem thing cool for the body.
  5. have fun man.........I wish I had another project bass:meh: they can be fun......just sometimes turn into a disaster......